X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Vic Carucci is reporting

that there is a big buzz amongst the national media that the Bills as an organization believe in Drew. States everyone thinks he will be the starter next year. Just reporting what I heard on the post game show.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
    that there is a big buzz amongst the national media that the Bills as an organization believe in Drew. States everyone thinks he will be the starter next year. Just reporting what I heard on the post game show.
    Oh no Phil! Do you know what that means? The whole country is a bunch of Bledsoe lovers. Cynical, you better grab your posse and protest!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
      Oh no Phil! Do you know what that means? The whole country is a bunch of Bledsoe lovers. Cynical, you better grab your posse and protest!

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Give it up.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

I can't disagree with that at all. I could but it would be just for the sake of arguement. He has to have a complete meltdown for him to be replaced no less not starting. JP is a solid year away and the cohesion of the offense and the system to be fully in place is much more important than throwing in a rookie QB and learn at the same time. Systems build players and I want to know that the system is solid before throwing in a new rookie or 1st. year QB.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• finsrclowns
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
              That is a compliment to Drew, but it also says something important about the organization. To say that everyone thinks that DB will be the starter next year means one thing: the organization is still very upbeat about the chances of THE TEAM finishing very strong THIS year. Regardless of your take on the QB situation, as a Bills fan that is good news.
              finsrclowns

Comment

• cordog
                eat, drink, and be merry
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo

Give it up.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

It really is truly amazing how quiet the Drew Love Crew was a few weeks ago and now they are all puffed up and beating their chests.

I wish I had screenshots of the forum during those weeks. Not a peep.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                      That is a compliment to Drew, but it also says something important about the organization.
                      I agree with this, but not in the same way. I think is says TD is an egotistical person and is going to keep trying to make his Drew trade work out no matter what. There was a reason he got the boot from Pittsburgh. He does not admit mistakes nor does he bend.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Drew Love Crew More like knowledgeable Bills fans who follow more than the stat line.

Comment

• cordog
                          eat, drink, and be merry
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                          It really is truly amazing how quiet the Drew Love Crew was a few weeks ago and now they are all puffed up and beating their chests.

I wish I had screenshots of the forum during those weeks. Not a peep.
                          When Drew plays like crap, i will be the first to admit it. Yeah against New England HE SUCKED ASS. Baltimore HE SUCKED ASS.

But there is no Drew Love Crew, its Bills fans that want the team to win, wether its #11 behind center or #7 or whatever number.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

When Drew plays like crap, i will be the first to admit it. Yeah against New England HE SUCKED ASS. Baltimore HE SUCKED ASS.

But there is no Drew Love Crew, its Bills fans that want the team to win, wether its #11 behind center or #7 or whatever number.
                            c'mon...don't confuse people with facts, man

Comment

• cordog
                              eat, drink, and be merry
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo

Comment

Working...
                              X