• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Vinateri

actually had help from his team this time!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Yeah, because a kicker himself goes on a 20 game winning streak, wins 2 Superbowls single-handedly and is the sole reason that a team is considered the best in the league.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

and they don't even give him MVP.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
        actually had help from his team this time!
        and the zebras of course.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Crisis
          Yeah, because a kicker himself goes on a 20 game winning streak, wins 2 Superbowls single-handedly and is the sole reason that a team is considered the best in the league.
          Bwahaha! I seriously HOPE you weren't referring to Tom Brady above! If it weren't for Vinatieri, he wouldn't have spuriously won 1 SB and MVP, much less 2. And if not for Brady's defense, he wouldn't have made the playoffs, like he didn't in 2002. But thanks for the laughs just the same.

Comment

Working...
          X