PDA

View Full Version : Got help today.

BillyT92679
12-05-2004, 06:39 PM
We got some help today.

Bengals beat the Ravens, who own a head-to-head tiebreaker against us.
Broncos lose to the Chargers, need Denver to get to 7 losses.
Texans lose to the Jets.
Hopefully the Steelers will beat the Jaguars tonight.

zone
12-05-2004, 06:59 PM
We got some help today.

Bengals beat the Ravens, who own a head-to-head tiebreaker against us.
Broncos lose to the Chargers, need Denver to get to 7 losses.
Texans lose to the Jets.
Hopefully the Steelers will beat the Jaguars tonight.
Hell Ya! it's all falling in to place, and we are surging hard now!

FTG
12-05-2004, 07:00 PM
we really need Pitt to beat Jacksonville tonight. The only really tough game they have left after that is @ Green Bay.

Baltimore should lose @ INDY and @Pitt so that takes care of them

now Denver.....they have to go to Tenn KC and host Indy. 2 losses there is definately possible.

If we can win the next 3 our last game has a good chance to mean something :clap:

Turf
12-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Yep I'm pulling for Pitt tonight.
It's an outside chance but anything can happen, like the year Wade said we had no chance and we did.

illusionone
12-05-2004, 07:21 PM
we really need Pitt to beat Jacksonville tonight. The only really tough game they have left after that is @ Green Bay.

Baltimore should lose @ INDY and @Pitt so that takes care of them

now Denver.....they have to go to Tenn KC and host Indy. 2 losses there is definately possible.

If we can win the next 3 our last game has a good chance to mean something :clap:This season is starting to become fun
3 wins in a row, 2 of them on the road - I like the little streak we are starting.

For all of the people that say "we beat 3 middle of the road teams, blah blah blah. Well you have to start somewhere, you have to start beating the middle of the road before you beat the good teams.

:gobills:

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 07:23 PM
For all of the people that say "we beat 3 middle of the road teams, blah blah blah. Well you have to start somewhere, you have to start beating the middle of the road before you beat the good teams.

:gobills:You also have to beat the next team on your schedule :idunno:

BillyT92679
12-05-2004, 07:35 PM
John Murphy said there are about 5 to 6 thousand tickets still unsold for the Browns game.
I got mine this week! I hope the tickets can be sold.

illusionone
12-05-2004, 07:42 PM
You also have to beat the next team on your schedule :idunno:

Good Point

zone
12-05-2004, 08:57 PM
I think Pitt is going to win tonight!

BillyT92679
12-06-2004, 07:16 AM
It is hopefully all falling into place!

The King
12-06-2004, 07:22 AM
You know the playoffs would be awesome. But I am reaaly proud with how this team has come together. I we win the season out and dont make the playoffs is there any reason to be dissapointed? We have come a long way as a team this year and we have tons to look foward too. I guess I would be bummed if we didnt make the playoffs but we have accomplished a lot and I would still be proud at the way this team finished the season.

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 07:26 AM
pitt got a big big win for us..

who would have thought that roethlisberger would help the bills so much... :D

that comeback he made kept our playoff hopes alive..

although, pitt not covering the 3 point spread cost me 300 zone bucks and 220 dollars.. :sad: