PDA

View Full Version : Peg Leg McGahee!

The Black Bear
12-05-2004, 07:00 PM
All the Buffalo Bills bootlicking Dumb-Dumbs can say PEACE to Travis Henry all they want to. The end result will be a Willis McGahee hopping around on one leg. The Bills are going to run McGahee until his wheels fall off.

And

They are already falling off. Dude even admitted he wasn't 100% recovered from his injury yet. Why the Bills are treating him like a young Eddie George is beyond theblackbear? At the rate he's going he won' last until the end of the year.

Every game he is coming up lame reaching for his ankle. The ankle connected to the shin bone, connected to knee bone, connected to the bone headed coaches that are running the walking wounded like he is the next O.J. Simpson going for 2000.

Not only is McGahee not the "Juice" he is also not running behind the "Electric Company!"

Look at Glasslickers jumping around screaming, "More McGahee! More McGahee!" Ok Dumb-Dumbs, you'll see what you're going to get for begging for McGahee.

An Unhappy Henry leaving the team via a trade in 2k5 and a McGahee joining the Pirates of the Caribbean as the next Peg Legged wonder.

Keep feeding Willis the pill like you're doing (Mularkey / Clements) and Hop Along McGahee will be rolled out into the sunset quicker than you can say, "I was the head coach of the Buffalo Bills and I ain't not know I'm dumb!"

"So much for the football experts!" - (theblackbear)

:peace:

Iehoshua
12-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Oh no..
:doh:

FTG
12-05-2004, 07:03 PM
If I pay you will you go away?

Iehoshua
12-05-2004, 07:04 PM

I'm laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes!
:roflmao:

Leave it to Bear-meister to come up with the most unheard-of, controversial topics! He's the gift that keeps on giving!

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 07:05 PM
:rofl: I think we'll all chip in

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-05-2004, 08:42 PM
We will draft another RB!

BillsOwnAll
12-05-2004, 08:47 PM
TBB you are a very opionated person arent you.? I see your opions but if you allow me to be opionated for a second let me.

First off...Is willis getting the job done..? YES

Is getting the job done all that matters...? YES

Haven we won more with willis or henry?....WILLIS

Are we one game outta the playoffs thnaks to willis(and the good play of bledsoe) ....YES

Are you a bills fan who lieks to rank on the bills when we start winnning?.......YES

Will anyone listen to your opions if the bills make the playoffs.?.....NO

Thanks you very much. I hope you enjoy my opions as much as i enjoyed yous.

Oh and by the way zoners....

BOA'S BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin
12-05-2004, 08:50 PM
lol yikes!

OpIv37
12-05-2004, 08:52 PM
All the Buffalo Bills bootlicking Dumb-Dumbs can say PEACE to Travis Henry all they want to. The end result will be a Willis McGahee hopping around on one leg. The Bills are going to run McGahee until his wheels fall off.

And

They are already falling off. Dude even admitted he wasn't 100% recovered from his injury yet. Why the Bills are treating him like a young Eddie George is beyond theblackbear? At the rate he's going he won' last until the end of the year.

Every game he is coming up lame reaching for his ankle. The ankle connected to the shin bone, connected to knee bone, connected to the bone headed coaches that are running the walking wounded like he is the next O.J. Simpson going for 2000.

Not only is McGahee not the "Juice" he is also not running behind the "Electric Company!"

Look at Glasslickers jumping around screaming, "More McGahee! More McGahee!" Ok Dumb-Dumbs, you'll see what you're going to get for begging for McGahee.

An Unhappy Henry leaving the team via a trade in 2k5 and a McGahee joining the Pirates of the Caribbean as the next Peg Legged wonder.

Keep feeding Willis the pill like you're doing (Mularkey / Clements) and Hop Along McGahee will be rolled out into the sunset quicker than you can say, "I was the head coach of the Buffalo Bills and I ain't not know I'm dumb!"

can you do me a favor? Just once, start a thread without including "licking" as a suffix on any words.

Thanks-

ArcticWildMan
12-05-2004, 08:55 PM
TBB you are a very opionated person arent you.? I see your opions but if you allow me to be opionated for a second let me.

Are we one game outta the playoffs thnaks to willis(and the good play of bledsoe) ....YES

Are you a bills fan who lieks to rank on the bills when we start winnning?.......YES

:clap:

:up:

BillsRockSOMUCH
12-05-2004, 08:58 PM
This message is hidden because The Black Bear is on your ignore list.
That's how I deal with it. :up:

Dozerdog
12-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Welcome back, BOA!

I think the zone just found someone who makes you look like the next Tom Landry!!!

Turf
12-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Would a mod please ban this idiot.

BillsOwnAll
12-05-2004, 09:45 PM
nah dont ban him...He didnt do anything bad? I wanna keep Debateing with him.

Canadian'eh!
12-05-2004, 09:47 PM

AWWWW. That's a bit harsh... Dozerdog is not THAT bad.... :dance:

Cntrygal

We don't ban for plain idiocy. :(

(btw... ya gotta attack the post, not poster.)

Gunzlingr
Your spelling has slightly improved! Must have used the time off the boards to practice Hooked on Phonics!

:jk:

:D

BillsOwnAll
12-05-2004, 10:09 PM
haha i havent posted here in a while i changed alot since then. im way more opionated...but ill give valid reasons for my opions dont worry. But i think ima start posting here alot again maybe well see what life brings.

Crisis
12-05-2004, 10:09 PM
We don't ban for plain idiocy. :(

(btw... ya gotta attack the post, not poster.)

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=3759

Drewpac
12-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Drewpac loves The Black Bear. He appreciates the Black Bear's wonderful insight.

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2004, 12:36 AM

I'm laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes!
Dude I was just about to post the exact same thing. :rofl:

FTG - you have the honor of being the one who actually made me laugh out loud, spew soda out of my mouth and literally bring tears to my eyes.

Me -> :spit:

The_Philster
12-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Drewpac loves The Black Bear. He appreciates the Black Bear's wonderful insight.
How's your head after that concussion? :D

Pride
12-06-2004, 06:56 AM
If only moderators could use the ignore function!

Jan Reimers
12-06-2004, 07:54 AM
Actually, McGahee is not carrying the ball an inordinate number of times, and he would be getting a little more rest if Henry were healthy. I guess I'm just a Bills Bootlicker or something equally egregious, but I actually think the coaching staff might be more attuned to this situation than theblackbear.

justasportsfan
12-06-2004, 07:56 AM
I have no problem w/ theblackbear. He's a character. Although I wish blackbears were endangered instead of Panda's.

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 07:59 AM
i have nothing to add to this thread... expect to say that this thread sucked.

Michael82
12-06-2004, 10:31 AM
:lmao: I'll donate $10 to the cause. :up:

Michael82
12-06-2004, 10:32 AM

Oh no...first we get the wonderful poster known as theblackbear and now we get BOA?!?! Who's next? quizlet? Saviorbledsoe? :eek: :scared:

Michael82
12-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Your spelling has slightly improved! Must have used the time off the boards to practice Hooked on Phonics!

:jk:

:D

lordofgun
12-06-2004, 10:44 AM
I went to the Waccatee Zoo in Myrtle Beach last week and the only bears they had were Black Bears.

Very disappointing.

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 10:51 AM
I went to the Waccatee Zoo in Myrtle Beach last week and the only bears they had were Black Bears.

Very disappointing.

i can imagine that it must have been a huge disappointment.
:snicker:

SABURZFAN
12-06-2004, 11:13 AM

And

SABURZFAN wants to know why Fozzy Bear wasted SABURZFAN's time with this useless rant. :mad:

jamze132
12-06-2004, 11:39 AM
haha i havent posted here in a while i changed alot since then. im way more opionated...but ill give valid reasons for my opions dont worry. But i think ima start posting here alot again maybe well see what life brings.

What the f_ck is "opion"? Dude, .... nevermind

TigerJ
12-06-2004, 12:12 PM
To keep on the topic and not get sucked into making Blackbear the subject:

The Bills don't have any choice about using Travis Henry. He's injured right now and is not available. He may not be available the rest of the season.

As Jan mentioned, McGahee is not carrying the ball an inordinate number of times. When he needs a rest, Joe Burns is carrying the ball.

The current injury McGahee is dealing with is a sprained ankle. It's got nothing to do with the knee. At this time of the season it is not unusual at all for players to be playing with this kind of nagging injury. Jonas Jennings started the game with a separated shoulder. It popped out early in the game. He went out for a play or two to have it popped back in, and them played the rest of the game. I don't know how bad the sprain is. It's possible it could keep him out of a game, (which would mean trouble for the Bills offence) but it does not endanger his career.

Now that I've done that, I can comment on The Black Bear. I really don't mind contrarian opinions, of which The Black Bear has many. Other posters have contrarian opinions. The Black Bear's most annoying trait is that he strongly implies that anyone who disagrees with him is stupid, and that he is the smartest person on any board where he posts. My sig, gives my opinion of people like that. Someone who is truly wise, doesn't waste time telling the world how wise he is. If someone is wise, the world will figure it out.

FTG
12-06-2004, 12:23 PM
To keep on the topic and not get sucked into making Blackbear the subject:

The Bills don't have any choice about using Travis Henry. He's injured right now and is not available. He may not be available the rest of the season.

apparantly TheTiger did not know TheHenry is faking his injury :snicker:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=60950

juice
12-06-2004, 12:30 PM

Very disappointing.BlackBears are native to NC/SC coastal areas but are also not found often due to the reduction of their natural habitat by human development.. No Grizzy's or Panda's down here on the Beach.

lordofgun
12-06-2004, 12:38 PM
BlackBears are native to NC/SC coastal areas but are also not found often due to the reduction of their natural habitat by human development.. No Grizzy's or Panda's down here on the Beach.
I didn't see any black bears anywhere at the beach. Only at the zoo.

juice
12-06-2004, 01:32 PM
I didn't see any black bears anywhere at the beach. Only at the zoo.BlackBears live in the Woods.. Did you do any hunting? What type of bears were you looking for Kwalas or Polar?

lordofgun
12-06-2004, 02:14 PM
BlackBears live in the Woods.. Did you do any hunting? What type of bears were you looking for Kwalas or Polar?
I wanted to see Grizzlies. I did find out that Koalas are NOT actually bears, but rather are marsupials. No, I didn't do any hunting. I mostly just lounged around all week and enjoyed the 70-degree weather while thinking about all the losers stuck back in NY in 20-degree weather.

juice
12-06-2004, 03:49 PM
I wanted to see Grizzlies. I did find out that Koalas are NOT actually bears, but rather are marsupials. No, I didn't do any hunting. I mostly just lounged around all week and enjoyed the 70-degree weather while thinking about all the losers stuck back in NY in 20-degree weather.The Smokey Mts. are about 4 hrs West, I think there are Grizzly in Tennessee.. The Smokey Mts are nice in the Fall.. or the State Zoo in Ashville, NC, I Know they have "Smokey The Bear".. "Only You can Prevent.."

juice
12-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Speaking of Grizzly's.. Doesn't Willis look like a one when he stiffarms a 175 lb CB on a screen pass.. When he broke on that 60 yd Screen Pass that was called back he was pulling away from the defenders that were chasing him.

I Dont think I would call him Pegged Legged.. At least not to his face.

Mad Bomber
12-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Speaking of Grizzly's.. Doesn't Willis look like a one when he stiffarms a 175 lb CB on a screen pass.. When he broke on that 60 yd Screen Pass that was called back he was pulling away from the defenders that were chasing him.

I Dont think I would call him Pegged Legged.. At least not to his face.

But Juice....remember....the defenders he was pulling away from were all on crutches! j/k :D

The_Philster
12-06-2004, 06:29 PM
What the f_ck is "opion"? Dude, .... nevermind
maybe he misspelled opium? :idunno:

dogg
12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
ill stand up, *edited for TOS violation*

its beyond me why you guys would let this guy stay around, the same guy that has basically accused the buffalo bills in the past of being rascist/prejudest.

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 07:56 PM
ummm that *might* get construed as a personal attack.

FTG
12-06-2004, 08:00 PM
ummm this *might* get construed as a personal attack.

this ain't Bills Addiction so I guess it ain't your problem

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 08:03 PM
this ain't Bills Addiction so I guess it ain't your problem

that's right. gold star. :star:

i was just hoping he might get the chance to rethink it and edit before he got in trouble. my mistake.

you have my apology yet?

TheBrownBear
12-06-2004, 08:07 PM
its beyond me why you guys would let this guy stay around, the same guy that has basically accused the buffalo bills in the past of being rascist/prejudest.This is not true. My cousin, The Black Bear, is not a "rear admiral". He is a harmless bear whose mind has been warped by eating too many of his dingleberries. Though, I did see him with a salmon in his behind that one time.

FTG
12-06-2004, 08:08 PM
you have my apology yet?

like I said............don't hold your breath

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
like I said............don't hold your breath

at least you can admit when you're wrong.

FTG
12-06-2004, 08:12 PM
at least you can admit when you're wrong.

My pet peeve is when posters question other posters loyalty as a Bills fan just because they disagree with them. Thats what you did. I was not wrong about that

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 08:21 PM
My pet peeve is when posters question other posters loyalty as a Bills fan just because they disagree with them. Thats what you did. I was not wrong about that

did you even read my reply to when you said that?

I said I was not questioning if he's a "true" bills fan, but rather if he was a visiting Bengals fan BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HIM. It wasn't meant to be an insult. it was meant as a legitimate question... he has a Bengal in his avatar.

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 08:22 PM

no wait... OBVIOUSLY, you know what i meant more than me. my bad.

FTG
12-06-2004, 08:25 PM
... he has a Bengal in his avatar.

TKO is a Bengal?

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 08:28 PM
TKO is a Bengal?

as i said in the actual thread... TAKEO as a Bengal, since there are millions of Bills Takeo Pics out there i thought maybe he was here because he was a Cincy fan who still really likes Takeo so he visits.

This is a joke.... just admit your wrong.

FTG
12-06-2004, 08:36 PM
What did he say here to make you think he was a Bengals fan?

Wow, at least give the Bengals SOME credit.

They came back from 17 down in the 4th quarter, against one of the best defense's(if not the best), ON THE ROAD!

I'd say thats a tremendous win and, a great step forward for Palmer.

To tell you all the truth, I think Bledsoe is going to fall flat on his face in this game, like he always seems to in big games.

Can't handle a little honesty? People are taking the Bengals way to lightly. Many are talking like that game is in the bag. Thats a big mistake.

The_Philster
12-06-2004, 08:40 PM
many? :huh: Their defense laid a big egg in allowing the Browns 48 points...can anyone refute that? If The Browns offense could do that, Drew should be able to carve them up as well

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 08:41 PM
What did he say here to make you think he was a Bengals fan?

Can't handle a little honesty? People are taking the Bengals way to lightly. Many are talking like that game is in the bag. Thats a big mistake.

Here's the Funny thing. I actually AGREE with his post. they looked really good against the Ravens. Palmer looks like the 1st overall pick he is.. very poised especially to win the game.

I'm VERY worried about hat game.

If it had turned out he was a Bengals fan i wanted to grill him for info.

I'm not letting this go. why can't you just admit you thought I meant something i didn't? all it' takes is an admission and a sorry about that.

FTG
12-06-2004, 09:12 PM
many? :huh: Their defense laid a big egg in allowing the Browns 48 points...can anyone refute that? If The Browns offense could do that, Drew should be able to carve them up as well

and thier offense put up 50+ against Cleveland and 27 against a D that is as good as ours and that our O only put up 3 points against. IF the crappy Miami O carved up our D what can Cinci do?

I know we are a differant O now but so is thiers from early in the season. If we win and Drew plays well I will give him all the credit in the world. He will have played well in a big game on the road against a good team. (even if they lose next week I think they are a good team)

Mad Bomber
12-06-2004, 10:00 PM

its beyond me why you guys would let this guy stay around, the same guy that has basically accused the buffalo bills in the past of being rascist/prejudest.
Mad Bomber must become an English teacher....

*edited for reference to TOS violation*

The proper way to talk about a person with a predisposed, unthinking opinion about someone is prejudiced.

That said, Mad Bomber agrees *edited for TOS*

TigerJ
12-06-2004, 10:16 PM
The Smokey Mts. are about 4 hrs West, I think there are Grizzly in Tennessee.. The Smokey Mts are nice in the Fall.. or the State Zoo in Ashville, NC, I Know they have "Smokey The Bear".. "Only You can Prevent.."

I'm pretty sure that grizzlies are found only west of the Mississippi and even in the Rocky Mountains they are depleted. Black bears are much more successful, being found in both the eastern and western US. In the west, they often occupy the same range. The Kodiaks of Alaska are thought to be very closely related to the grizzly, perhaps even the same species. I have seen Black bears in Smokey Mountain National Park. Tourists were chasing a juvenile trying to get a better picture, unaware that the mother was not all that far away. Duh!

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2004, 10:17 PM
My pet peeve is when posters question other posters loyalty as a Bills fan just because they disagree with them.
:10:

I can't stand that as well. I have never, ever questioned a poster's loyalty. I've questioned their opinions, perspective and knowledge, yes. But loyalty never.

Canadian'eh!
12-06-2004, 10:33 PM
:10:

I can't stand that as well. I have never, ever questioned a poster's loyalty. I've questioned their opinions, perspective and knowledge, yes. But loyalty never.

Loyalty no, Intellligence and everything else under the sun... yes.

elltrain22
12-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Yea we are using him a whole lot, but the guy is flat out getting it done. Yout cant just spare him the ball just b/c he is young and you dont want to kill him in the long run.

The key for us to win, is to rush the ball successfully. If so, we can set up our play action pass, and then our offense can really do its thing.

He is proving week in and week out he is able to handle the load, why not feed him the ball?

But 30+ carries every game is a bit much ( if it ever gets to be that )

TheBrownBear
12-06-2004, 11:50 PM
I'm pretty sure that grizzlies are found only west of the Mississippi and even in the Rocky Mountains they are deleted. Black bears are much more successful being found in both the eastern and western US. In the west, they often occupy the same range. The Kodiaks of Alaska are thought to be very closely related to the grizzly, perhaps even the same species. I have seen Black bears in Smokey Mountain National Park. Tourists were chasing a juvenile trying to get a better picture, unaware that the mother was not all that far away. Duh!
My friend it appears that you have done your Brown Bear research or else you just have hunting experience which TheBrownBear disapproves of very intensely. The only place in the US where you can find TheBrownBear and his family is in Montana. If you ever venture up to Glacier National Park TheBrownBear would love to have you for lunch.

lordofgun
12-07-2004, 08:23 AM
I was at a zoo, guys. I wasn't exactly expecting to see a Grizzly tear up the horses that were riding on Myrtle Beach.

I don't think a Grizzly at the zoo is too much to ask for.

Iehoshua
12-07-2004, 08:56 AM
I can't BEAR all these Bears! :crazed:

lordofgun
12-07-2004, 09:14 AM
I can't BEAR all these Bears! :crazed:
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Iehoshua
12-07-2004, 09:17 AM
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Bear Club will assimilate you.

Resistance is futile.

The Pink Bear
12-07-2004, 09:26 AM
The Bear Club will assimilate you.

Resistance is futile.
You are correct!

juice
12-07-2004, 09:32 AM
I'm pretty sure that grizzlies are found only west of the Mississippi and even in the Rocky Mountains they are deleted. Black bears are much more successful being found in both the eastern and western US. In the west, they often occupy the same range. The Kodiaks of Alaska are thought to be very closely related to the grizzly, perhaps even the same species. I have seen Black bears in Smokey Mountain National Park. Tourists were chasing a juvenile trying to get a better picture, unaware that the mother was not all that far away. Duh!I saw a few Grizzlies in Memphis, but they didn't scare anyone.. and lacked outside shooting.

THATHURMANATOR
12-07-2004, 11:30 AM

And

This guy could be our version of Marino1983. I love it!!!

SABURZFAN
12-07-2004, 01:12 PM
This guy could be our version of Marino1983. I love it!!!

Fozzy is a little smarter than Moron83.

The Black Bear
12-21-2004, 10:28 AM

And

theblackbear said it and it has come to pass! McGahee is hopping around on one leg and the one leg that he is hopping on is his worse leg. The wheels are falling off!!

Perhaps next time you Bills Bootlickers will shut up when grown folks are talking.

The Pink Bear
12-21-2004, 10:31 AM
The Pink Bear hails the leader of the Bear Essentialists for his infinite wisdom! The pillowlickers will never understand! They are too busy drinking Donahoe's kool-aid and being yes men to everything Timid Tom tells them!

Bulldog
12-21-2004, 11:44 AM
The Pink Bear hails the leader of the Bear Essentialists for his infinite wisdom! The pillowlickers will never understand! They are too busy drinking Donahoe's kool-aid and being yes men to everything Timid Tom tells them!

Keep putting your nose up The Black Bears @ss and you will soon be The Brown Bear.

BAM
12-21-2004, 11:45 AM
They are both the same person...

Earthquake Enyart
12-21-2004, 11:50 AM
EE thinks that it's stupid to go all the way to Myrtle Beach to go to the zoo.

TigerJ
12-21-2004, 12:43 PM
My friend it appears that you have done your Brown Bear research or else you just have hunting experience which TheBrownBear disapproves of very intensely. The only place in the US where you can find TheBrownBear and his family is in Montana. If you ever venture up to Glacier National Park TheBrownBear would love to have you for lunch.

I'm not a hunter. I'm simply naturally curious about a lot of things, including wildlife.