X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Black Bear
    • Dec 2004

Peg Leg McGahee!

All the Buffalo Bills bootlicking Dumb-Dumbs can say PEACE to Travis Henry all they want to. The end result will be a Willis McGahee hopping around on one leg. The Bills are going to run McGahee until his wheels fall off.

And

They are already falling off. Dude even admitted he wasn't 100% recovered from his injury yet. Why the Bills are treating him like a young Eddie George is beyond theblackbear? At the rate he's going he won' last until the end of the year.

Every game he is coming up lame reaching for his ankle. The ankle connected to the shin bone, connected to knee bone, connected to the bone headed coaches that are running the walking wounded like he is the next O.J. Simpson going for 2000.

Not only is McGahee not the "Juice" he is also not running behind the "Electric Company!"

Look at Glasslickers jumping around screaming, "More McGahee! More McGahee!" Ok Dumb-Dumbs, you'll see what you're going to get for begging for McGahee.

An Unhappy Henry leaving the team via a trade in 2k5 and a McGahee joining the Pirates of the Caribbean as the next Peg Legged wonder.

Keep feeding Willis the pill like you're doing (Mularkey / Clements) and Hop Along McGahee will be rolled out into the sunset quicker than you can say, "I was the head coach of the Buffalo Bills and I ain't not know I'm dumb!"

"So much for the football experts!" - (theblackbear)

Last edited by The Black Bear; 12-05-2004, 07:20 PM.
    "My afrai my've bean banished!" - (Jar Jar Binks)
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Oh no..

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

If I pay you will you go away?
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FTG
        I'm laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes!

Leave it to Bear-meister to come up with the most unheard-of, controversial topics! He's the gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
          I think we'll all chip in
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
            The man - - - The legend
            • Sep 2004

We will draft another RB!

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
              My IQ Test results came back negative
              • Oct 2002

TBB you are a very opionated person arent you.? I see your opions but if you allow me to be opionated for a second let me.

First off...Is willis getting the job done..? YES

Is getting the job done all that matters...? YES

Haven we won more with willis or henry?....WILLIS

Are we one game outta the playoffs thnaks to willis(and the good play of bledsoe) ....YES

Are you a bills fan who lieks to rank on the bills when we start winnning?.......YES

Will anyone listen to your opions if the bills make the playoffs.?.....NO

Thanks you very much. I hope you enjoy my opions as much as i enjoyed yous.

Oh and by the way zoners....

BOA'S BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

lol yikes!
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Black Bear
                  All the Buffalo Bills bootlicking Dumb-Dumbs can say PEACE to Travis Henry all they want to. The end result will be a Willis McGahee hopping around on one leg. The Bills are going to run McGahee until his wheels fall off.

And

They are already falling off. Dude even admitted he wasn't 100% recovered from his injury yet. Why the Bills are treating him like a young Eddie George is beyond theblackbear? At the rate he's going he won' last until the end of the year.

Every game he is coming up lame reaching for his ankle. The ankle connected to the shin bone, connected to knee bone, connected to the bone headed coaches that are running the walking wounded like he is the next O.J. Simpson going for 2000.

Not only is McGahee not the "Juice" he is also not running behind the "Electric Company!"

Look at Glasslickers jumping around screaming, "More McGahee! More McGahee!" Ok Dumb-Dumbs, you'll see what you're going to get for begging for McGahee.

An Unhappy Henry leaving the team via a trade in 2k5 and a McGahee joining the Pirates of the Caribbean as the next Peg Legged wonder.

Keep feeding Willis the pill like you're doing (Mularkey / Clements) and Hop Along McGahee will be rolled out into the sunset quicker than you can say, "I was the head coach of the Buffalo Bills and I ain't not know I'm dumb!"

"So much for the football experts!" - (theblackbear)

can you do me a favor? Just once, start a thread without including "licking" as a suffix on any words.

Thanks-
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                    TBB you are a very opionated person arent you.? I see your opions but if you allow me to be opionated for a second let me.

First off...Is willis getting the job done..? YES

Is getting the job done all that matters...? YES

Haven we won more with willis or henry?....WILLIS

Are we one game outta the playoffs thnaks to willis(and the good play of bledsoe) ....YES

Are you a bills fan who lieks to rank on the bills when we start winnning?.......YES

Will anyone listen to your opions if the bills make the playoffs.?.....NO

Thanks you very much. I hope you enjoy my opions as much as i enjoyed yous.

Oh and by the way zoners....

BOA'S BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                      Exhausted of Losing
                      • Mar 2004

This message is hidden because The Black Bear is on your ignore list.
                      That's how I deal with it.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Welcome back, BOA!

I think the zone just found someone who makes you look like the next Tom Landry!!!

Comment

• Turf
                          • Jul 2002

Would a mod please ban this idiot.
                          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                            My IQ Test results came back negative
                            • Oct 2002

nah dont ban him...He didnt do anything bad? I wanna keep Debateing with him.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Turf
                              Would a mod please ban this idiot.

AWWWW. That's a bit harsh... Dozerdog is not THAT bad....

Comment

Working...
                              X