PDA

View Full Version : Lee Evans

Frez
12-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Lee Evans is a stud rookie WR. Wow, I was really impressed with his speed and hands again today.

FTG
12-05-2004, 08:15 PM
yep

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-05-2004, 08:25 PM
He is great because he is super fast and is a hands reciever. He catches everything with his hands! That is a great trait for a WR to posses. I am so glad he is living up to his potential now.. he looks like he could ge a great duo with Eric Moulds for a while no matter who the QB is.

Moulds looked real badass btw today against Miami.

ArcticWildMan
12-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Drew has finally found the replacement to Peerless he so badly needed. IMO, that's why he's playing better. Evans has shown Drew he can make plays and Drew has confidence in him.

It's a win-win situation for us.

OpIv37
12-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Lee Evans is a stud rookie WR. Wow, I was really impressed with his speed and hands again today.

Evans has really proved to be an asset to the team. And this was the first week that I played him on my fantasy team, so I got big points as a bonus to watching him shred the Fins.

alohabillsfan
12-05-2004, 09:10 PM
What I like is that he not only has the big play ability but also he will go across the middle and make the tough catch! GO LEE!

EDS
12-05-2004, 10:06 PM
What I like is that he not only has the big play ability but also he will go across the middle and make the tough catch! GO LEE!

Agreed. He is a complete receiver and should only get better.

PUCKER
12-05-2004, 10:20 PM
He WILL get better!

Captain gameboy
12-06-2004, 06:29 AM
Lee Evans' emergence had better cause a now healthy Josh Reed to contribute much, much more than he has.

Three decent wideouts with Willis as a fourth option would be a superb base for an offense with complete capability.
We can throw quick.
We can play action.
We can draw.

Either way. Reed has got to benefit from Evan's play.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-06-2004, 07:21 AM
After watching most of the other rookie WR this season, I don't see anyone having the same impact for his team, with the exception of Roy Williams. That one handed catch on 3rd down was clutch.

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 07:24 AM
i dont care what anyone says.. evans reminds me of marvin harrison..

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 07:24 AM
After watching most of the other rookie WR this season, I don't see the impact that Evans is having with maybe the exception of Roy Williams.

:huh:

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Sorry T, I was typing faster than I was thinking again. I fixed what I was trying to say.

Billz_fan
12-06-2004, 07:40 AM
I was giggling like a child when Drew hit him in stride with that 69 yarder and Evans just changed gears into overdrive. I bet he is in the top 5 recievers in speed right now.

Jan Reimers
12-06-2004, 07:40 AM
Gee, last week Evans couldn't hold a candle to Clayton, would never be the stud No.1 receiver to replace Moulds, was a wasted pick, and generally just wasn't making it.

Why can't some us give the young guys just a little time to develop?

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Gee, last week Evans couldn't hold a candle to Clayton, would never be the stud No.1 receiver to replace Moulds, was a wasted pick, and generally just wasn't making it.

Why can't some us give the young guys just a little time to develop?

impatient bastards!

:D

finsrclowns
12-06-2004, 07:55 AM
Lee Evans' emergence had better cause a now healthy Josh Reed to contribute much, much more than he has.

Three decent wideouts with Willis as a fourth option would be a superb base for an offense with complete capability.
We can throw quick.
We can play action.
We can draw.

Either way. Reed has got to benefit from Evan's play.

Well he only dropped 1 out of 3 yesterday. That's an improvement.

Michael82
12-06-2004, 10:30 AM
Bu....but, but, but....Lee Evans was drafted by Tom Donahoe. He has to be a bust! Come on, EVERYONE knows that Reggie Williams, Roy Williams, Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Clayton, Michael Jenkins, and Rashaun Woods are all better receivers than Evans. Come on, man! :shakeno: :snicker:

Billzz
12-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Funny thing, I was at the game and Yelled "THROW THE LONG PASS". Next play he hit Evans for that TD. High Fives all around and finally shut up all the dolfoons around me. I was sitting directly behind the bills bench 4 rows up so they must of heard me:)

The fin fans were pretty much reduced to, well you can't win superbowls crap which made me smile even more. There tank was empty.

Evans is $.

juice
12-06-2004, 01:43 PM
The Guys on ESPN Monday QB said Evans might be the best outta this years draft class.. I think he may have the biggest impact out of the Rookies if we keep winning.

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2004, 01:49 PM

We can throw quick.
We can play action.
We can draw.

Either way. Reed has got to benefit from Evan's play.Agreed. And when you add JP to that mix - a QB that can move and throw touch passes in addition to the rockets - you have a very potent formula. (hopefully)

Michael82
12-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Agreed. And when you add JP to that mix - a QB that can move and throw touch passes in addition to the rockets - you have a very potent formula. (hopefully)
That future gets me excited. :drool: :dance:

But for now, I'm fine with what we have.

EDS
12-06-2004, 03:14 PM
That future gets me excited. :drool: :dance:

But for now, I'm fine with what we have.

We too. The best thing about young guys like Evans and McGahee is that they combine way above average physical skills (speed in particular) with excellent fundamentals (i.e., Evans tendency to catch with his hands rather then his body and Willis' penchant for moving forward and that nasty stiff arm). If Losman can show half the ability that these guys have shown then the Bills are in real good shape for the future.