PDA

View Full Version : BFZ FHL #1 Update- 11/19

Don Cherry
11-18-2002, 11:37 PM
Standings on Monday-

Don Cherry
11-19-2002, 12:02 AM
The Berkly Bashers and Dozerdogs fight it out for the top spot. But these two clubs could not be more different. MissB's Berkley Bashers is pure vanilla- no great scorers, above average goaltending. The only category she leads the league in is Penalty minutes. And even there, her worst offender is Mats Sundin, leading her squad with only 20 on the year.

The complete opposite can be said for the Dozerdogs. They have dominated the Goaltending ranks, leading the league in 4 goalie categories and in second on 2 others. This team can score with the others, but it is by far the worst in assists and total points. Only 1 player (non goalie) in the league's top 28 (Gabirik).

Major shakeups occured this week on The Dozerdogs roster. Rolling the dice, he has dealt one of his top netminders, Kevin Weeks(ranked 10 overall in the league), to Eat My Shorts for Rod Brin'Damour. EMS gets a sorely needed goaltender while DDogs try to bolster his assists and faceoffs won. BrinDamour is 2nd overall in FW with 273. Also, DDogs jettisoned Eric Lindros and Mark Messier, picking up Steve Ruccin, Glen Murray, and Joseph Stumple. Lindros is a stiff while the two Boston boys bring in 22 total assists on the season.

Don Cherry
11-19-2002, 12:03 AM
One more thing... one huge common thread for the two top clubs are the games started. Both have 181 total player/games under their belts. That's almost 40 more than the last place club.

YOU GOT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITIES!

Sabre Ally
11-19-2002, 12:58 AM
Can I help it Samsonov and Satan were both hurt at the same time? :rolleyes:

Don Cherry
11-19-2002, 01:13 AM
Well, While Samsanov was out, Stumple and Murray from the B's combined for 17 goals and 22 assists.

You can't afford to sit on injured players in this league. I see a lot of teams not startin' players who are sitting on their benches....

Sabre Ally
11-19-2002, 01:26 AM
Yeah, but you mentioned the last place club......I suck at rotisserie :sadwalk: