PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chambers, NJFins, and other Dolphins fans....

OpIv37
12-05-2004, 08:58 PM
We got the best of you today, but I have to give your team some credit. They came out fighting despite all the adversity this season, had an excellent game plan, and shredded our #3 defense.

I thought it was over after the opening kickoff, but the Fish stuck around until the end. If they could have controlled the turnovers, it would have been a different story.

And despite the fumble, Wes Welker is an incredible player- it made me nervous every time we had to kick to him.

Jayhawk
12-05-2004, 09:03 PM
I've hated Welker since he went to college. That little dude cost KU many wins against TT.

NJFINSFAN1
12-05-2004, 09:05 PM
We got the best of you today, but I have to give your team some credit. They came out fighting despite all the adversity this season, had an excellent game plan, and shredded our #3 defense.

I thought it was over after the opening kickoff, but the Fish stuck around until the end. If they could have controlled the turnovers, it would have been a different story.

And despite the fumble, Wes Welker is an incredible player- it made me nervous every time we had to kick to him.
Thanks, after the first half I was kind of in shock. we have not quit this year, but we have a lot of work to do.

Good Luck the rest of the way! http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon14.gif

OpIv37
12-05-2004, 09:06 PM
I've hated Welker since he went to college. That little dude cost KU many wins against TT.

I don't like any player that's good and on the Dolphins- just giving credit to his football skills.

OpIv37
12-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Thanks, after the first half I was kind of in shock. we have not quit this year, but we have a lot of work to do.

Good Luck the rest of the way! http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon14.gif

thanks!

Marino13Phins
12-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the kind words. I was unable to see the game, but it seemed like it was pretty fun to watch.

Drive 4 Five
12-08-2004, 10:47 PM
It was a very very exciting game. I only wish I had taped it. The Dolphins gave us all we cold handle. Sure they had only won one game to that point but you'd never have known it the way they played the first 3 1/2 quarters. That is the most impressive victory for the Bills in probably two years as far as I am concerned. The Dolphins fought tooth and nail and the way the Bills stepped up to meet the challenge really says alot about how far they have come and the remarkable job the coaches have done. But this isn't about the Bills is it?

My hat is off to you Dolphin fans. Best of luck.

ShadowHawk7
12-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Way to keep fighting fins, solid effort, and you almost stole one there. Ricky Smicky. Wes Welker is a dangerous man, should pay dividents soon.

NJFINSFAN1
12-09-2004, 08:34 AM
Way to keep fighting fins, solid effort, and you almost stole one there. Ricky Smicky. Wes Welker is a dangerous man, should pay dividents soon.
Thanks, I hope we beat Denver for you!!

justasportsfan
12-09-2004, 08:37 AM
Way to keep fighting fins, solid effort, and you almost stole one there. Ricky Smicky. Wes Welker is a dangerous man, should pay dividents soon.W/ the right ST coach, he will be a star in this league. He has the potential to be the next Steve Tasker.

NJFINSFAN1
12-09-2004, 08:40 AM
W/ the right ST coach, he will be a star in this league. He has the potential to be the next Steve Tasker.
I can see that, but I believe Tasker was faster, Welker does not have great speed.

THATHURMANATOR
12-09-2004, 09:12 AM
I don't remember Tasker having blazing speed either.

justasportsfan
12-09-2004, 09:16 AM
I don't remember Tasker having blazing speed either.Welker can kick Fg's too. He's better than Lindell :snicker:

Marino13Phins
12-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Welker can kick Fg's too. He's better than Lindell :snicker:

:rofl: You knew our season was over when out kicker got hurt.