Rooting for Miami? This is going to be tough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Rooting for Miami? This is going to be tough!

The Fish play in Denver on Sunday! If they win and we beat the Browns, we'll have caught the Broncos.

The Fish also play the Ravens in week 17 but it's so late in the season I was hoping that one wouldn't matter.

Can I root for the Phins on Sunday? It's very big for us!!!!
    Resign our own guys!
  • NJFINSFAN1
    NJ In The House
    • Nov 2004

Welcome to the Aqua & Coral sideline!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
      The Fish play in Denver on Sunday! If they win and we beat the Browns, we'll have caught the Broncos.

The Fish also play the Ravens in week 17 but it's so late in the season I was hoping that one wouldn't matter.

Can I root for the Phins on Sunday? It's very big for us!!!!
      I think exemptions are warranted when the playoffs are at stake- it's ok to root for rivals if it will help us get in. I will be rooting for the Fish this weekend, although every time these situations occur, I die a little inside.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I think exemptions are warranted when the playoffs are at stake- it's ok to root for rivals if it will help us get in. I will be rooting for the Fish this weekend, although every time these situations occur, I die a little inside.

LMAO
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• clumping platelets

But Miami record of 2-11 is sooooooo beautiful.

I just do not know if I can root for Miami

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets

Go Miami...Crush Denver...AJ Feeley is GOD!!!!!!!! Go Minor!! Chambers for the Pro-Bowl...Jason Taylor is second only to Bruce...........

Yeah, I can do it!! Go Fins! (For one week).

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets

3-13 has a nice ring to it. One victory isn't going to make this season good for them... I'd rather see the Fins have a meaningless win than count on Denver to lose after that. Plus, Denver is already hitting the skids- a loss to Miami will probably demoralize them enough to take them out of contention.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                3-13 has a nice ring to it. One victory isn't going to make this season good for them... I'd rather see the Fins have a meaningless win than count on Denver to lose after that. Plus, Denver is already hitting the skids- a loss to Miami will probably demoralize them enough to take them out of contention.
                Can I get an AMEN brotha?!?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  Go Miami...Crush Denver...AJ Feeley is GOD!!!!!!!! Go Minor!! Chambers for the Pro-Bowl...Jason Taylor is second only to Bruce...........

Yeah, I can do it!! Go Fins! (For one week).

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

if it means Bills make the playoffs id even sport a fins jersey....granted id violently vomit afterwards id do it.

so what is likely the only time I will ever say it......

GO FINS KICK THE S**T OUT OF DENVER!
                    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

There was a fin fan sitting in front of me during the game that wa clapping on both sides of the ball. His friends hated him, anytime we scored he was right up giving me a high five, he was rooting for Miami to get the number 1 overall pick. It was friggin hillarious. He had a fins hat on and everything. Eventually his friends took his hat away but it didnt stop him. He called the INT for the win too.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

If we make the playoffs because of the Dolphins beating teams for us, then gooooo Dolphins. I have no problem cheering for a 2 win team.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

I have always rooted for the AFC team - except the Steelers - in the Super Bowl, so pulling for the Fins will be easy. I even rooted for the Steelers last night. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• clumping platelets

I'm feelin' naseous

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Nothing would make Dolphin fans happier than putting Buffalo in the playoffs...
                              Last edited by Dozerdog; 12-06-2004, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X