• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

CBS's game presentation....

sucked yet again. Several times they were late coming back from replays or promos, on one play they switched cameras about 3 times in less than 5 seconds. They never showed replays of the Bills illegal contact penalties (hmmm...) and didn't show a good shot of how Williams got the ball on the final INT. On the failed Moulds reverse their fantasy stat tracker said "David Boston, 1 run -1 yards"- the dude plays on the other team and HASN'T PLAYED ALL YEAR! How could they f that up?

Also, did Don Criqui invent the term "middlebacker"? I've never heard anyone else use it, and if he says it one more time I'm going to shove the mic so far up his ass that it will be in the middle of his back.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
    sucked yet again. Several times they were late coming back from replays or promos, on one play they switched cameras about 3 times in less than 5 seconds. They never showed replays of the Bills illegal contact penalties (hmmm...) and didn't show a good shot of how Williams got the ball on the final INT. On the failed Moulds reverse their fantasy stat tracker said "David Boston, 1 run -1 yards"- the dude plays on the other team and HASN'T PLAYED ALL YEAR! How could they f that up?

Also, did Don Criqui invent the term "middlebacker"? I've never heard anyone else use it, and if he says it one more time I'm going to shove the mic so far up his ass that it will be in the middle of his back.

Don "Cricket" is a grade A creep who loved sounding super ecstatic whenever Miami was doing well.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

There was one thing I thought...

Steve Tasker seemed like a traitor. You can tell that he doesn't want to be considered a homer, so he tries to criticize the Bills too much and praise the opponent too much. It made me sick.

Comment

• rtconner
        • Sep 2004

Don Criqui said that Josh Reed has been quiet the last few games. Yes Don, that tends to happen when you are INJURED!!!
        All knowing

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by rtconner
          Don Criqui said that Josh Reed has been quiet the last few games. Yes Don, that tends to happen when you are INJURED!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Must have been out on the beach checking out the bikinis instead of doing his homework
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

Do we have the same announcers every week?

Jesus christ, I can only take so much of these two. Even though Tasker was a great Bill, he's a horrible commentator.

How many times did they call A.J. Jay or Feeley Fiedler?

Not to mention they were all over Moulds and Eddie Moore's jockstrap even when Moulds did nothing in the 1st half.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                • Jul 2002

Criqui and Tasker have the Browns-Bills game next week too.
                Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                  • Mar 2003

Tasker sure is starting to get annoying... I wish Fox would pick up the AFC half of the time.
                  "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

also he said that Minor fumbled 3 or 4 times, and it was actually his back-up who fumbled.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
                      The man - - - The legend
                      • Sep 2004

You guys are right all-around. Tasker and Ciq are terrible. Ciq the old man makes a ton of mistakes and Tasker kisses the other teams ass so much. For example, when Spikes had the interception and had that badass return where it took something like 3 offensive lineman and a TE to get him out of bounds cuz they couldn't tackle him - Tasker starts talking about how Feely jumped on the back of Spikes (in which Takeo eventually shook him off, barely stayed in bounds, and keep going downfield with Feely on him); after that, he said how Feely is his new favorite QB (HE IS FROM F*ING Miami!???!) because he never quit on the play. Reminds me of how his new favorite ST player in the league from the last Bills game was Wes Welker.

Tasker is so annoying I really can't listening to them anymore. I usually hear some of the game on radio with John Murphy and Alex Van Pelt and it is easily 10x better because they back the Bills. I love hearing people get excited when the Bills score. Tasker and Ciq talk about how there was some kind of breakdown for the other team and how it is a bad break. STFU already you morons. CBS should never have Tasker do our games anymore. He is anti-Bill.

Comment

• eddiehaskill
                        • Sep 2003

Steve Tasker was so annoying yesterday

I've been a fan of Tasker for years and years but yesterday was disgusting. He was putting down the bills all day long and making every Dolphins play seem amazing and miraculous. When Feely threw the interception he was talkign about how much he admired Feely for goign to tackle Spikes. He was giving credit to Chambers for a one handed catch but didn't say anythign about Lee Evans amazing grab.

All day he was against us with his commentary. i understand that he doesn't want to seem like he's on the Bills side but he was definitly callign the game the Dolphins way yesterday. It was so annoying

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

He should put down the bills. This team is not even close to the bills that he played for. The harsher the better. The bills yesterday wasn't prepared to play. They played like they were overconfident. I have yet to see the Pats take a day off even during their streak. We beat the LOWLY rams and seahawks for a streak. Nothing to be overconfident about. Had we played the pats or the jets like we did yesterday, we would've been killed.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            He should put down the bills. This team is not even close to the bills that he played for. The harsher the better. The bills yesterday wasn't prepared to play. They played like they were overconfident. I have yet to see the Pats take a day off even during their streak. We beat the LOWLY rams and seahawks for a streak. Nothing to be overconfident about. Had we played the pats or the jets like we did yesterday, we would've been killed.

Yeah the jets are so friggin great. They beat us with a last minute FG then lost to us. Pats are much better.

I agree Tasker was blowing the dolphins all day. I was at a bar watching it and said "This announcer must have played for the fins." Someone then said it was Tasker and I was shocked.

Look for Tasker to be selling Dolphin semen on EBAY today. I doubt he could swallow it all.
                            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                              • Oct 2002

He does it every game. Him and Criqui were terrible. I can only hope that that was his last Bills game, but I am sure it isn't.

Tasker is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                              X