PDA

View Full Version : The Evans 69 yd TD.

justasportsfan
12-06-2004, 09:54 AM
That's the way it should be. Both cb's thought the ball was going to Moulds and as soon as they doubled him, Evans went byebye. Pierless who?

The OL also gave Drew time to throw in that play. :up:

My props to Josh Reed as well. He quitely made important catches.

clumping platelets
12-06-2004, 09:55 AM
Both CBs bit on Moulds crossing route......that left Evans on Sammy Knight :rofl:

This is why Moulds is going noi where. He will work out the contract stuff :D

justasportsfan
12-06-2004, 10:02 AM
This is why Moulds is going noi where. He will work out the contract stuff :D
I hope so.

I was disappointed in him yesterday. He forgot to spit on Surtain's face

Jan Reimers
12-06-2004, 10:16 AM
I hope so.

Surtain never got close enough to him.

Gunzlingr
12-06-2004, 10:16 AM
I hope so.

:rofl:

justasportsfan
12-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Surtain never got close enough to him. maybe he should ripped a few. Sutain was behind him a lot.

Michael82
12-06-2004, 10:52 AM
That's the way it should be. Both cb's thought the ball was going to Moulds and as soon as they doubled him, Evans went byebye. Pierless who?

The OL also gave Drew time to throw in that play. :up:

My props to Josh Reed as well. He quitely made important catches.
Reed also had one of his traditional drops too. :mad:

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Reed also had one of his traditional drops too. :mad:

that is so unfair.. he was laid out for that pass he dropped.. it was not like it just hit him in the arms.. granted.. it would have been a touch catch that he should have made.. but damn.. always looking to **** on reed..

FTG
12-06-2004, 10:58 AM
.. but damn.. always looking to **** on reed..

Exactly! Everyone but Bledsoe is fair game to rip :rolleyes:

Michael82
12-06-2004, 10:58 AM
that is so unfair.. he was laid out for that pass he dropped.. it was not like it just hit him in the arms.. granted.. it would have been a touch catch that he should have made.. but damn.. always looking to **** on reed..
No, I actually like Reed. He's a really cool guy and I hope he can keep up with the nice catches. He made quite some nice ones yesterday... but that drop just really pissed me off. Although Joe Burns' drop pissed me off more. :mad:

superbills
12-06-2004, 11:15 AM
No, I actually like Reed. He's a really cool guy and I hope he can keep up with the nice catches. He made quite some nice ones yesterday... but that drop just really pissed me off. Although Joe Burns' drop pissed me off more. :mad:

Ugh. That Burns drop was pitiful. One of the few times in the game when I was screaming at the TV in disgust :(

G. Host
12-06-2004, 11:27 AM
No ask FTG - all dropped balls are due to Bledsoe not WR or RB. :doh:

BAM
12-06-2004, 11:29 AM
Although Joe Burns' drop pissed me off more. :mad:

I doubt he wouldve been able to get a first down anyways...their were two defenders coming up to whack him... It would've been close.

Michael82
12-06-2004, 12:38 PM
I doubt he wouldve been able to get a first down anyways...their were two defenders coming up to whack him... It would've been close.
I believe he would have been able to get it...:mad: