PDA

View Full Version : Great quote by Miami's DE David Bowens

G. Host
12-06-2004, 11:21 AM
"He's a big boy back there," Dolphins defensive end David Bowens said of Bledsoe. "Trying to tackle him is like going after a tackle." more (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/recaps/2004/12/05/1266_recap.html)

The King
12-06-2004, 11:44 AM
"I smell it," Buffalo linebacker Takeo Spikes said. "I think we've got something really good right now. This is the first time I've experienced this late in a season where I've had something to play for. It's amazing."

Iehoshua
12-06-2004, 11:53 AM
This is one huge positive about Drew. Call him a statue, but it goes both ways, he may be immoble but its like trying to take down a monument when you go after him. I always laugh when a corner comes on a blitz, hits him, and is shrugged off.

Also good to see Takeo fired up! He quietly had a great game yesterday, too!

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2004, 01:20 PM
"I didn't know what was happening," Williams said. "All of a sudden the ball was near me and I wound up with it, and I took off for the end zone. I was laughing on the way to the goal line, but I was tired when I got there. When I went to the sideline, I told some guys to get out of my way because I needed to sit down."

:rofl:

It's funny when you hear how a professional athlete runs 20-30 yards and is so winded he needs to sit down and get an oxygen feed. I realize he's 300+ pounds and is as strong as an ox, but it's still kinda funny.

He moved pretty damn fast for an ox though I have to admit. :D