PDA

View Full Version : I just realized something- regardless of the outcome, I'll be happy with this season.

OpIv37
12-06-2004, 01:43 PM
First, I've said numerous times that my realistic hope for the Bills is that they're playing well enough in December to make the games interesting. Well, despite the bad start, it's week 13 and there's still a faint glimmer of hope. Even though the playoffs are such a long shot, it's great just to be able to talk about it at this point in the year.

Second, Mularkey is getting better every week. Is he the next Bellicheck? Well, I think it's too soon to make that assessment, but I do think he can be a successful coach in this league.

Third, this team has plenty of young guys to build on- McGahee, Evans, McGee, Euhus, Greer, Baker, J Smith- these guys all came out of nowhere and playd well. And this is without getting Losman involved.

I think Donahoe's made some mistakes, but it looks like the team is finally headed in the right direction. Regardless of how this season plays out, there is definitely reason for confidence heading into '05.

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Regardless of how this season plays out, there is definitely reason for confidence heading into '05.
As long as JP starts next year, I agree. :D

justasportsfan
12-06-2004, 02:20 PM
As a bills fan who's suffered through 4 sb losses and watched teams like the bucs and Pats beat us to sb's. I will never be satisfied w/ being mediocre. Imagine if the bengals beat us to a sb win? The chargers are a lot closer than the bills too.

Drewpac
12-06-2004, 02:25 PM
If we finish at 9-7 or better, I agree. If we end up at 6-10 and Losman gets no experience I will be one pissed-off Bills fan.