PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this may hurt on sunday against Cleveland

cordog
12-06-2004, 08:34 PM
http://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=2656523

The Bills could be without two starters against Cleveland next weekend.

Right tackle Mike Williams and tight end Mark Campbell, are both having further tests to assess right knee injuries they sustained in Buffalo's 42-to-32 win at Miami on Sunday.

that could hurt not having Williams on the line and Campbells blocking in the run game. Thank god its only the Clowns the bills are playing on sunday!

Charlieguide
12-06-2004, 09:06 PM
I dunno. With the way the OL has gelled, and the backups have stepped in for previous injuries, I wouldn't worry too much about MW. He's improved dramatically, no doubt, but at least he's RT, not LT.

As for Campbell, I think we'll be fine with Euhus, if we need to.

I mean, it's Cleveland, for chrissake.

cordog
12-06-2004, 09:09 PM
I dunno. With the way the OL has gelled, and the backups have stepped in for previous injuries, I wouldn't worry too much about MW. He's improved dramatically, no doubt, but at least he's RT, not LT.

As for Campbell, I think we'll be fine with Euhus, if we need to.

I mean, it's Cleveland, for chrissake.

Big Mike has been playing great lately. Thank god the Clown's only pass rusher is Lang.

EDS
12-06-2004, 09:12 PM
As long as Jennings and Price can go we are alright, one of those two goes down, then we may be in trouble.

Forward_Lateral
12-06-2004, 09:36 PM
I was very impressed with Euhus and Neufeld at the TE position. It's like we have 3 Mark Cambells on the team. All can catch, and are fairly good blockers. I think Euhus is going to be a very good weapon in our offense in the near future.

CuseJetsFan83
12-06-2004, 09:42 PM
bills should be fine, they just cant over look the brownies

thankfully its not one of their positions where they are thin..... their O-Line h as jelled, and TE are just as clutch as the starter............

just imagine if say mcgahee went down... then there might be cause for alarm

venis2k1
12-06-2004, 09:54 PM
does this mean we might see some jason peters this weekend??? :funny:

TigerJ
12-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Jennings' shoulder is pretty banged up. It does leave Buffalo vulnerable. should there be any more injuries. Listening to the game on radio (I had to tape it to actually see it later) I think it was AVP commented that the way Campbell was acting it could be an ACL.

Jan Reimers
12-07-2004, 08:43 AM
Not only is Jennings banged up, but Euhus had his knee MRIed, too, along with Williams and Campbell. Looks like Peters might get some work at TE.

The King
12-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Youll see a lot of shelton too

justasportsfan
12-07-2004, 08:50 AM
we can put Coy Wire in as Mike Williams' replacement. :crazy:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
12-07-2004, 08:53 AM
I know...let's just run the ball all day and give Bannan the start...

CAbills
12-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Not only is Jennings banged up, but Euhus had his knee MRIed, too, along with Williams and Campbell. Looks like Peters might get some work at TE.

Euthus did come back in play after he was injured so I cant think it is THAT bad.

Jan Reimers
12-07-2004, 09:50 AM
Euthus did come back in play after he was injured so I cant think it is THAT bad.
I hope you're right, and the MRI was simply precautionary. Euhus is really coming on.

John Doe
12-07-2004, 11:03 AM

It looked like he could hardly run late in the game.

Marvelous
12-07-2004, 01:23 PM
I like the explosiveness we get from Euhus. He plays aggressive when he's out there. What has Cambell done? Sure the Rams game was a treat but imo we havent had a run after catch TE since Riemersma. I'm hoping we find the next TE weapon asap. I hope Euhus is it.

Mudflap1
12-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Buffalo still needs everyone healthy that they can get. They aren't good enough yet to win games with a lot of injuries. They have made very encouraging strides the last 6 weeks, but for this team to have a winning record, they need to continue to take one game at a time and play their asses off every week. They can't afford to take Cleveland for granted, look at how Miami played with their interim coach. Cleveland laid an egg last week, but sometimes the most dangerous animal is a wounded animal...

Jon