X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheBrownBear
    • Dec 2004

What a game!!!

TheBrownBear was blown off his furry behind by Cowboys-Hawks game. Too bad we didn't save the McGahee pick and draft Orange Julius Jones this year. We could have traded that pick for "One-Foot" Keyshawn Johnson. Maybe then we'd have a powerful offense like America's Team.

We could have had two Cowboys for the price of one pirate (Peg-Leg).
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheBrownBear
    TheBrownBear was blown off his furry behind by Cowboys-Hawks game. Too bad we didn't save the McGahee pick and draft Orange Julius Jones this year. We could have traded that pick for "One-Foot" Keyshawn Johnson. Maybe then we'd have a powerful offense like America's Team.

We could have had two Cowboys for the price of one pirate (Peg-Leg).
    lol

Comment

• NapalmDeath
      • Aug 2004

We have the Black bear and now the Brown bear? Who's next the panda bear? LOL

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA quote of the year right there!! NICE!

For real though, is this bear stuff serious or just some really bad joke ?? Atleast he doesn't really speak in 3rd person, as much. lol
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Pooh bear is next. Watch.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Didn't Dallas use the 2nd round pick we traded them for the Losman pick to draft Julius Jones? If so - based on one good game by Jones - the Losman bashers should be out in full force.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• elltrain22
              • Sep 2003

Seattle
              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• ThePolarBear

Originally posted by NapalmDeath

The Polar Bear says hello.

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Didn't Dallas use the 2nd round pick we traded them for the Losman pick to draft Julius Jones? If so - based on one good game by Jones - the Losman bashers should be out in full force.
                  He has played well the last 3 games
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                    He has played well the last 3 games
                    Oh, three good games? Then it's time to dump Losman AND McGahee, fire Donahoe and pack in the season.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Iehoshua
                      • Jan 2003

THIS IS UN-BEAR-ABLE!!

Comment

• The Pink Bear
                        • Dec 2004

The Pink Bear sees the wisdom of his fellow cohort. The Bucs would have taken ANYTHING to unload Key. The Bills could have sent Josh "RotoRooter" Reed and a 7th rounder and we'd have the best receiving corp bar none! Another Tom "Doorknob" Donahoe gaffe.

You were just PWN3D by THE PINK BEAR!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          • May 2003

I'm almost em-bear-assed to post here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X