• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

BRING ON CLEVELAND

the Browns are on a 6 game losing streak.their defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL and 29th against the rush.can the OL generate a consistant rushing attack against these guys?will this be the week where mcgahee goes off with a couple of big gains?with cleveland in disarray,is it possible to lose?

thoughts.....
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

I'd say it was a possible loss if we were going into Cleveland, but at home, I can't see it happening. I suppose anything is possible, but I highly doubt it.

Comment

• dannyek71
      Drink Responsibly
      • Dec 2004

we also thought loosing to Jac in the home opener was impossible, and look what happened.
      Last edited by dannyek71; 12-07-2004, 07:03 AM.
      [

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

These are the teams that are scary.... the streak has to end sometime...

I still think we'll whip their ass though.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

It will be an interesting game. Buffalo doesn't need to let this team hang around. A 2-3 score lead in the first half would suffice.

Garcia is still out, right?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Unfortunately, we might be playing them without Mike Williams, Campbell, and Euhus (all awaiting results of MRIs on knees), and a banged up Jennings. That should level the playing field to some extent, but I think we still win.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

They sacked Brady.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

as long as our guys dont get too far ahead of themselves, and take this Cleveland team seriously, we should get a win, and put up at least 30 points. I smell another big day for Lee Evans...
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

I am hoping this is a game that the Bills can give some other players valuable playing time by taking control of the game early and decisively.

Comment

Working...
                  X