PDA

View Full Version : Amazing trip to Miami!!!!!!!!!

tampabay25690
12-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Well guys I have admit it was a truly amazing trip to miami. I have never seen so many Bills fans at an away game then I did on Sunday. I was truly awesome. And to the Miami fans you guys were pretty decent yoursleves. The 30,000 of you that were there.

Demon
12-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Get any pictures of the game?

The picture i've been waiting to see is the "Rochester, NY Loves the Bills" banner, i thought that was cool.

But glad you enjoyed the game, on tv it looked like there was a huge Bills crowd in the stadium! I love when we get such great support on the road!

The King
12-07-2004, 08:02 AM
TB where did you sit?

When I have my day off tommorow I will try to get some pics up

tampabay25690
12-07-2004, 09:52 AM
I sat up in 405 probably the whole section was Bills fans, and I did see the Rochester sign, I was to wasted and couldnt talk to even think about the picture. I will try to get a few pics on this week, I just got home at 5:00 am this morning from Miami. So I am a little wore out

The King
12-07-2004, 09:56 AM
I was over in 417 there were a bunch of bills fans there too

The_Philster
12-07-2004, 03:11 PM
And to the Miami fans you guys were pretty decent yoursleves. The 30,000 of you that were there.:spit:

generalmills
12-07-2004, 07:49 PM
I sat in the endzone right in front of the Willis clan! His step-dad was the seat directly behind me! Awesome time!!!

SABuffalo786
12-08-2004, 01:56 AM
118-125 was Bills country. Everytime Buffalo was in our end, they'd take time to applaud us. Which absolutley killed the bitter Miami fans. :D

The only reason the Fin fans were loud (and that was only sometimes) was because we were there to egg them on. And we STILL outcheered/sang them. If it wasn't for us, Pro Player would be the morgue that it usually is.

The victorious march out was surreal. Singing the Shout song on the winding corridors down to the ground level with thousands and thousands of my countrymen was just unbelievable. I've never been to a Buffalo playoff game be it Hockey or Football, so this definitley was the greatest day of my Buffalo sports life.

Lasting vision of the day? Serenading an endless stream of retreating Fish fans after Patty's interception with the Na na na na song. I won't be modest and will take credit for starting it in my area. :D

If anyone was in those sections, I was the kid with the Orange Cuse hat, blue BUFFALO t-shirt from Steve and Barry's, and the city of Buffalo flag with "DEPEW" and "BUFFALO" painted on. That, and I was going absolutley mental the whole game. :D