PDA

View Full Version : Few notes from Dr. Z's latest article

Devin
12-07-2004, 08:22 AM
Just a few interesting notes:

"To Duncan of Sterling, Va., who wonders what the future holds for Travis Henry in Buffalo: Trade bait, his price to depend on how bad his current leg injury is. He's a good team guy and he's young. Few backs run harder or with more dedication. Before Julius Jones got hot for the Cowboys I'd have said Dallas would be Henry's home. Now I'd say the team that really figures is Miami, which had to play against him twice every year."

"On to your question. Will Warren Moon make it to the Hall of Fame on the first go, and will he get my vote? Warren's chances were aided by Deion coming back this year. Now the major competition looks like Reggie White, Troy Aikman, Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed. I think Warren has a better than 50-50 shot. Yes, I will vote for him."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/dr_z/12/03/drz.mailbag/index.html

chernobylwraiths
12-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Tatonka's first name is Duncan?

Jan Reimers
12-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Has Moon stopped beating his wife?

finsrclowns
12-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Miami a home for T Hen? No chance. They don't have a 2nd rounder and I can't see us taking a 3rd, especially from a division rival.

don137
12-07-2004, 11:56 AM
Still say the Cardinals go after Henry...They pick up either Hasselback or Brees in FA along with Henry and that team could be playoff bound next year.

finsrclowns
12-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Still say the Cardinals go after Henry...They pick up either Hasselback or Brees in FA along with Henry and that team could be playoff bound next year.

If they were willing to step up and give us a 2nd, which would be a high 2nd, I'd do it in a heart beat.

Jayhawk
12-07-2004, 12:28 PM
long ago.

chernobylwraiths
12-07-2004, 01:41 PM

I thought it was his wife who beat him.