X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Is sunday's game a sellout?

Just wondering whether or not sunday's game was sold out or not. I would have to imagine that with their recent success that it would sellout - no problem. Does anyone know?
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

5000 tickets left, mostly top nosebleeds, last I heard. Buffalo is probably expecting Brownie fans to buy them but they may not considering their team.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
      5000 tickets left, mostly top nosebleeds, last I heard. Buffalo is probably expecting Brownie fans to buy them but they may not considering their team.
      with the playoffs a possibility and the Browns being so close, they'll be gone. With that few left, I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph just buys them himself and donates them to underpriveleged kids or the armed forces.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

I agree with Op. If Ralph does'nt buy them someone else will. Maybe channel 4. Thankfully us with Direct ticket outside of Buffalo don't have to worry about it
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
          • Aug 2004

unlike me, I don't have direct ticket, and I am too damn lazy to go to the Beginning 2 in syracuse.
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• BiLLSRuLE
            • Dec 2003

THis game better sell out!!!

Couldn't stand not watchin that Cardinals game hearing John Murphy so excited!!

But if it means the Bills win then im all for it

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Down to 4500 tickets left according to today's Buffalo News. Tommorow is Thursday and Bills will probably request and automatically granted extension.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                • Jul 2002

4,500 tickets is actually a pretty good amount of unsold tickets. A game is technically a sellout when all but 500 tickets are unsold.

4,500 tickets amounts to about 185,000 dollars in revenue. I wouldn't be surprised if the game does black out.
                Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

Working...
                X