PDA

View Full Version : The team is putting up serious points..

Tatonka
12-07-2004, 12:41 PM
I just took a look at the previous scores.. and to my amazement..

we are putting up some points on the board!

week 8 - 38 points
week 9 - 22 points
week 10 - 6 points (ok.. we sucked this week)
week 11 - 37 points
week 12 - 38 points
week 13 - 42 points

that is an average of over 30 points a game.. which INCLUDES the 6 point game at NE..

wow.

granted.. some of the points have been defensive and some have been special teams.. but MM and company have really got this team putting the points up on the board.. i dont care who scores.. just keep doing it!

buffalofan19
12-07-2004, 12:45 PM
It is amazing the turnaround that Mike Mularkey has engineered. I discount the NE game. From the opening play that night, where McGee got the ball spotted at the 1 yd. line I knew things weren't going to go the Bills way. Even though the call was overturned, I just had the feeling it was not the Bills' night.

Romes
12-07-2004, 12:45 PM
This team isn't boring anymore thats for sure.

SABURZFAN
12-07-2004, 12:46 PM
the points have been surprising.they've improved 1000% since the first month of the season.if we could have gotten a win in September,we'd be in the middle of the playoff race.we're still on the outside,looking in.we need to keep putting up the points,get a W,and hope that we get more help this Sunday.

Patrick76777
12-07-2004, 12:49 PM
i dont care who scores.. just keep doing it!

And that's it!!!!

Who cares! As long as it's getting done.

Tatonka
12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
I hope Drew doesnt throw any more TDs in the next three weeks...

because willis is on my fantasy team and i need him to score! :D

chernobylwraiths
12-07-2004, 01:40 PM
I hope Drew doesnt throw any more TDs in the next three weeks...

because willis is on my fantasy team and i need him to score! :D

I didn't see the second part at first and thought WTF! I agree, I have Willis as well and I just sneaked into the playoffs in my league in the fourth place in my division even though I am third overall in points.

mybills
12-07-2004, 01:48 PM
I just took a look at the previous scores.. and to my amazement..

we are putting up some points on the board!

week 8 - 38 points
week 9 - 22 points
week 10 - 6 points (ok.. we sucked this week)
week 11 - 37 points
week 12 - 38 points
week 13 - 42 points

that is an average of over 30 points a game.. which INCLUDES the 6 point game at NE..

wow.

granted.. some of the points have been defensive and some have been special teams.. but MM and company have really got this team putting the points up on the board.. i dont care who scores.. just keep doing it!

Other than that sucky game we were only losing by less than 10 when we lost (mostly 3 or 7). It's not like we were getting our asses handed to us every week.

Tatonka
12-07-2004, 01:57 PM
i do have moulds in another league though.. but he is not a primary starter..

so drew can throw a couple to him i guess... :rolleyes:

:snicker: