• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Never been to a bills game before....

Anyone wish to donate tickets?
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

There's still a bunch left, and they're only about $48 for the cheap seats.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Nosebleeds
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
        Nosebleeds
        Unlike the old Aud or HSBC arena, their isn't a bad seat in the house at the Ralph. Nose bleeds are actually a better place to watch the game from. You can see the play a lot better than if you are sitting low.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

You know how nice people as yourselves donate to the needy? Well right now I am the needy so may we please start up a "Send JDSabre to his first game fund"?

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Ive never been to a game either primarily because of my **** location at the moment. But better believe if they play in New Orleans next year I am soooo there (I move in May)
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

You can get them for $25; free is a lot harder

Comment

Working...
              X