PDA

View Full Version : Article from PF Rumor Mill

Mr. Miyagi
12-07-2004, 04:41 PM
With powerhouses like the Patriots, the Steelers, the Colts, and the Chargers preparing to bang heads in what already is being hyped as potentially the greatest playoff field . . . ever, the reality is that the Bills could disrupt the affair as the six seed, which would give them the opportunity to knock off either the Colts or the Chargers (based on current standings) in a wild-card upset. Then, the Bills could raise a ruckus in the divisional round, potentially derailing a Pittsburgh-New England rematch in the AFC title game.

And with the media generally pooping on the NFC playoff wannabes (with the exception of the preanointed conference champs in Philly), no one has seemed to notice that the Bills are only a game out of the race for the final spot on the AFC side. Both the Ravens and the Broncos -- previously 7-3 each -- have lost two in a row, dropping them to 7-5. The Bills, in contrast, are at 5-6 and rising.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

TigerJ
12-07-2004, 05:26 PM
It's nice to finally be getting some respect even if it is from Mr. Rumor Monger himself.

Turf
12-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Sorry but I can't take that the Chargers are a for real powerhouse. The other three are though.

FTG
12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
it's not just PFT. A lot of national media is starting to pay attention.

chernobylwraiths
12-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Yet, they couldn't get our record right?

OpIv37
12-07-2004, 07:47 PM
it's not just PFT. A lot of national media is starting to pay attention.

that actually kind of worries me. The Bills tend to choke when the nation is paying attention to them.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2004, 08:15 PM
that actually kind of worries me. The Bills tend to choke when the nation is paying attention to them.
:gag:

ScottLawrence
12-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Then, the Bills could raise a ruckus in the divisional round, potentially derailing a Pittsburgh-New England rematch in the AFC title game.

HAHAHAHA.

Bledsoe win in New England?

NC-BILLS44
12-07-2004, 09:20 PM
HAHAHAHA.

If he could do that in the playoffs, I would diffinitely join the Drew Bledsoe fan club.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2004, 10:04 PM
If he could do that in the playoffs, I would diffinitely join the Drew Bledsoe fan club.
If he could do that I would not only join, I would donate my life savings and run for club president. :;

Drive 4 Five
12-07-2004, 11:25 PM
HAHAHAHA.

Another classic example of how quarterbacks recieve way too much credit when the team wins and way too much critisicm when the team loses. This is about the team, the team wins and the team loses. Remember...?

Drive 4 Five
12-07-2004, 11:28 PM

:scared: :nervous:

Then again maybe not this time. Hey we've won two consecutive road games. Anything can happen.

:shocked: :gobills:

rtconner
12-08-2004, 01:40 AM
If he could do that I would not only join, I would donate my life savings and run for club president. :;I'll hold you to that

G. Host
12-08-2004, 01:48 AM
I do not think AFC is worried yet. Buffalo has a poor AFC record even discounted Oakland and Jax game where marginal referee calls determined those games.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2004, 06:31 AM
Drew can win anywhere. We're starting to give him some protection, and he and the whole team are gaining a lot of confidence on the road.

I'm a firm believer that even the worst things - like Drew's recent performances in New England - can change.

ShadowHawk7
12-08-2004, 09:51 AM
HAHAHAHA.

I know the chances are like nil, but if somehow Bledsoe and co. found a way to shut that damn Belicheck up in a HUGE upset... THAT would be simply amazing.

Mr. Miyagi
12-08-2004, 12:30 PM
I know the chances are like nil, but if somehow Bledsoe and co. found a way to shut that damn Belicheck up in a HUGE upset... THAT would be simply amazing.
I'd like that too, but last season's 0-31 spanking in Foxboro is still lingering in my mind.