• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Article from PF Rumor Mill

With powerhouses like the Patriots, the Steelers, the Colts, and the Chargers preparing to bang heads in what already is being hyped as potentially the greatest playoff field . . . ever, the reality is that the Bills could disrupt the affair as the six seed, which would give them the opportunity to knock off either the Colts or the Chargers (based on current standings) in a wild-card upset. Then, the Bills could raise a ruckus in the divisional round, potentially derailing a Pittsburgh-New England rematch in the AFC title game.

And with the media generally pooping on the NFC playoff wannabes (with the exception of the preanointed conference champs in Philly), no one has seemed to notice that the Bills are only a game out of the race for the final spot on the AFC side. Both the Ravens and the Broncos -- previously 7-3 each -- have lost two in a row, dropping them to 7-5. The Bills, in contrast, are at 5-6 and rising.

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

It's nice to finally be getting some respect even if it is from Mr. Rumor Monger himself.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Sorry but I can't take that the Chargers are a for real powerhouse. The other three are though.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

it's not just PFT. A lot of national media is starting to pay attention.
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Yet, they couldn't get our record right?

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FTG
            it's not just PFT. A lot of national media is starting to pay attention.
            that actually kind of worries me. The Bills tend to choke when the nation is paying attention to them.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
              that actually kind of worries me. The Bills tend to choke when the nation is paying attention to them.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                • Jan 2004

Then, the Bills could raise a ruckus in the divisional round, potentially derailing a Pittsburgh-New England rematch in the AFC title game.

HAHAHAHA.

Bledsoe win in New England?
                You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
                  HAHAHAHA.

If he could do that in the playoffs, I would diffinitely join the Drew Bledsoe fan club.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by NC-BILLS44
                    If he could do that in the playoffs, I would diffinitely join the Drew Bledsoe fan club.
                    If he could do that I would not only join, I would donate my life savings and run for club president.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
                      HAHAHAHA.

Another classic example of how quarterbacks recieve way too much credit when the team wins and way too much critisicm when the team loses. This is about the team, the team wins and the team loses. Remember...?

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

Then again maybe not this time. Hey we've won two consecutive road games. Anything can happen.

Comment

• rtconner
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                          If he could do that I would not only join, I would donate my life savings and run for club president.
                          I'll hold you to that
                          All knowing

Comment

• G. Host
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2002

I do not think AFC is worried yet. Buffalo has a poor AFC record even discounted Oakland and Jax game where marginal referee calls determined those games.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by NC-BILLS44
                              Drew can win anywhere. We're starting to give him some protection, and he and the whole team are gaining a lot of confidence on the road.

I'm a firm believer that even the worst things - like Drew's recent performances in New England - can change.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X