PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the Bears

Turf
12-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Yeah I know it may be some remote form of entertainment. But seeing that this is a moderated board, is everyone so desparate for new members and posters that you don't ban these clowns from this ridiculous garbage they post? This place is becoming a playground for immature idiots.
Reading stuff here used to have some meaning. These new topics are just childs play.

helmetguy
12-07-2004, 05:35 PM
It's the same clown. I've got the whole den on ignore.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-07-2004, 05:41 PM
I have to agree, the original bear has some of the most ridiculous posts and funny as it is always has the most responses to it. That may be because certain people are entertained by his foolishness.

:darth:

TheBrownBear
12-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Wrong. TheBrownBear is completely unaffiliated with the other Ursas on Billszone. Also, TheBrownBear contributes many interesting substantive football posts to the Billszone. See TheBrownBear's discussion of a potential Sebastian Janikowski signing.

The Pooh Bear
12-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Wrong. TheBrownBear is completely unaffiliated with the other Ursas on Billszone. Also, TheBrownBear contributes many interesting substantive football posts to the Billszone. See TheBrownBear's discussion of a potential Sebastian Janikowski signing.
The Pooh Bear also wishes to express his independence from said den. The Pooh Bear is a knowledgable football fan and his views are indipensible to the forum.

finsrclowns
12-07-2004, 06:04 PM

Watch who you're calling a clown. :funny:

OpIv37
12-07-2004, 07:50 PM

nah it's the black bear, who's an ass, and the rest are people making fun of him.

ThePolarBear
12-07-2004, 07:51 PM
**** the rest of the bears and this so called den. I am a loner bear. I'm gonna sit in my den and smoke my crop. F the rest of ya's.

Jayhawk
12-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Bear Killing party!

ThePolarBear
12-07-2004, 08:14 PM
**** the rest of the bears and this so called den. I am a loner bear. I'm gonna sit in my den and smoke my crop. F the rest of ya's.
HUSH you fobbing knotty-pated codpiece fascist **** slapper!

Jayhawk
12-07-2004, 08:19 PM
why don't you Bi-polar

G. Host
12-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Yeah I know it may be some remote form of entertainment. But seeing that this is a moderated board, is everyone so desparate for new members and posters that you don't ban these clowns from this ridiculous garbage they post? This place is becoming a playground for immature idiots.
Reading stuff here used to have some meaning. These new topics are just childs play.

Children love bears and often deserve spankings

The parents should know when enough is enough and just send them to their room until offseason.

NC-BILLS44
12-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Children love bears and often deserve spankings

The parents should know when enough is enough and just send them to their room until offseason.

:clap: