X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Who is Belichek paying off?

To get the calls that he does from the refs? How many times can Brady fumble it with the refs saying it is incomplete? If I were a Raiders fan, I would be pissed at the poor officiating of the NE/Oakland game.

Also, why do the announcers love Brady so much? Seems to me the guy is awfully overrated?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • wharfrat
    Is it February yet?
    • Nov 2002

Officiating seems to have been especially poor this season... I agree there were poor calls in the Oak/NE game... as well as in the Buff/KC game, and the NYJ/Mia game... they really seem to lean heavily towards one team the entire game... never holding the other team to the same standards...

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by wharfrat
      Officiating seems to have been especially poor this season... I agree there were poor calls in the Oak/NE game... as well as in the Buff/KC game, and the NYJ/Mia game... they really seem to lean heavily towards one team the entire game... never holding the other team to the same standards...
      I agree with you and it's pathetic!

Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X