X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Bills are undefeated since I have been listening to WJTN

I live in NC, and they never televise their games down here, unless you go to some loud a** sports bar, w/ overpriced beer, and wanna bee wings. So now I call WJTN in Jamestown, have them put me on hold (on my celly), and will sit there with the phone on my ear for 3+ hours. Yea, its sad, but I cant take suspense, and its been very good luck.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • buffalofan19
    God's gift to the Zone
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
    I live in NC, and they never televise their games down here, unless you go to some loud a** sports bar, w/ overpriced beer, and wanna bee wings. So now I call WJTN in Jamestown, have them put me on hold (on my celly), and will sit there with the phone on my ear for 3+ hours. Yea, its sad, but I cant take suspense, and its been very good luck.
    Im not half as surprised at your resiliance as I am to the fact that the station would actually let you hold for that long.
    Penguins at Sabres Highlight Video 10/10/05
    Sabres at Lightning Highlight Video 10/13/05
    Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 10/20/05
    Rangers at Sabres Highlight Video 10/22/05
    Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 10/29/05
    Maple Leafs at Sabres Highlight Video 11/11/05
    Devils at Sabres Highlight Video 11/15/05
    Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 11/19/05
    Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 11/23/05
    Canadiens at Sabres Highlight Video 11/25/05

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

Im not half as surprised at your resiliance as I am to the fact that the station would actually let you hold for that long.
      me too! They are so cool. Sometimes my celly will just hang up, and I call em back and don't give me any shiznet. I think they feel sorry for me, but I would too.
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
        • Jul 2002

If you can make the trip to Raleigh, there's a restaurant/bar called Buffalo Brother's. I've been there and I think you'd love it. The wings are authentic.
        Go to the one on Capital Blvd. It will the easiest to find.

Buffbrothers.com We got our start in the Buffalo New York area in 1997 when we decided to buy the pizza & wing place we had been working at while in college. Our menu is full of Western New York favorites along with ribs, burgers, salads, and soups. We are working hard to keep our menu fresh and exciting and we hope you enjoy.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
          • Aug 2004

My parents have been looking for a Bills bar. Too bad they are 4 + hours away, in Calabash, NC

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
            My parents have been looking for a Bills bar. Too bad they are 4 + hours away, in Calabash, NC
            Your closer to Wilmington NC (45 Minutes)where there are a couple of Good Sports Bars Like Buffalo Wings and They are opening an Ale House.. They have a Bills Club that meet at different bars every year they call themselves the Herd and stay in touch through the ESPN Radio Website.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
            X