PDA

View Full Version : Bills are undefeated since I have been listening to WJTN

elltrain22
12-07-2004, 08:58 PM
I live in NC, and they never televise their games down here, unless you go to some loud a** sports bar, w/ overpriced beer, and wanna bee wings. So now I call WJTN in Jamestown, have them put me on hold (on my celly), and will sit there with the phone on my ear for 3+ hours. Yea, its sad, but I cant take suspense, and its been very good luck.

buffalofan19
12-07-2004, 09:07 PM
I live in NC, and they never televise their games down here, unless you go to some loud a** sports bar, w/ overpriced beer, and wanna bee wings. So now I call WJTN in Jamestown, have them put me on hold (on my celly), and will sit there with the phone on my ear for 3+ hours. Yea, its sad, but I cant take suspense, and its been very good luck.
Im not half as surprised at your resiliance as I am to the fact that the station would actually let you hold for that long.:shocked:

elltrain22
12-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Im not half as surprised at your resiliance as I am to the fact that the station would actually let you hold for that long.

me too! They are so cool. Sometimes my celly will just hang up, and I call em back and don't give me any shiznet. I think they feel sorry for me, but I would too.

NC-BILLS44
12-07-2004, 09:35 PM
If you can make the trip to Raleigh, there's a restaurant/bar called Buffalo Brother's. I've been there and I think you'd love it. The wings are authentic.
Go to the one on Capital Blvd. It will the easiest to find.

http://www.buffbrothers.com/

NapalmDeath
12-07-2004, 11:48 PM
My parents have been looking for a Bills bar. Too bad they are 4 + hours away, in Calabash, NC

juice
12-07-2004, 11:54 PM
My parents have been looking for a Bills bar. Too bad they are 4 + hours away, in Calabash, NCYour closer to Wilmington NC (45 Minutes)where there are a couple of Good Sports Bars Like Buffalo Wings and They are opening an Ale House.. They have a Bills Club that meet at different bars every year they call themselves the Herd and stay in touch through the ESPN Radio Website.