PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Terence McGee!

Drive 4 Five
12-07-2004, 11:50 PM
McGee has just been voted AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for the second time in six weeks. He leads the AFC with a 26.9 kickoff return average and is the only AFC player with multiple returns for touchdowns. Equally impressive is his play at corner. This kid is bad ass and I gotta feeling that the best is yet to come.

Mr. Cynical
12-08-2004, 12:02 AM
I smell pro bowl. :up:

PUCKER
12-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Congrats! Next stop...Hawaii! :up:

The Predator
12-08-2004, 01:01 AM
I Agree, The Best Is Yet To Come.

Tatonka
12-08-2004, 08:00 AM
and his corner play is getting better and better.. people were blasting him for a while.. because he would give up a big play here and there..

but he is becoming a very good player.. here is the note from yahoo on him...

News and Notes

Dec 7 McGee has been named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week after returning his third kickoff return for a score in Sunday's win over the Dolphins.
Recommendation: McGee has become quite the special teams pickup if your league uses individual guys, as the second-year man also has an impressive 67 tackles, two sacks and three interceptions to go with the scores. The Bills have an impressive cornerback group in Nate Clements, McGee and the soon-to-be returning Troy Vincent, so much so that the Bills are considering moving Vincent to safety when he's fully healed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6447/news