PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
12-08-2004, 05:04 AM
There is some “off the beaten path” type football news to tell you all. First thing, I bailed on the backers bar in New York this week. I went for a half and then had to leave. I haven’t won there all season. So during halftime, I jumped a train and went back to my neighborhood where I grabbed a table (something that cannot be done at the Bills bar because there are so many Bills fans in New York) and watched the game with the sound off (the Jets sound was on with Dierdorf talking. I hate him). The no commentary was slightly annoying, but the table and food rocked. And yes, we won. So I think, I found my halftime adjustment, but it means I can’t watch the games at McFaddens anymore. The sacrifices I make for this team.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/12/08/one_fans_view_off_the_beaten_path.php)

mybills
12-08-2004, 06:01 AM
<i>I don’t get it, therefore, I don’t like it.

</i> Sounds like Patrick! lol.

<i>How phenomenal was the end zone camera angle on the Moulds TD? The passing lane was perfectly opened, Bledsoe throws a nice spiral, Moulds catches it in stride, dekes one guy, breaks another tackle, cuts back, fakes out a guy and splits two guys to get to the end zone. It was the prettiest thing of the game.</i>

Yes it was! :up: That's my boy! :D