PDA

View Full Version : Penalties

don137
12-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Despite the recent success the Bills still seemed to be bitten by the penalty bug. They have been penalized 32 times for 240 yards the last three games and Ruben Brown doesn't even play for the team anymore. It is a great credit to the team that the team has been so great the past three weeks to overcome the penalties but I am still a little concerned by the volume of penalties.
I am not saying they will or won't make the playoffs (my heart says yes but my mind says no) but if they do they need to cut down on these penalties if they want to win in the playoffs.
Is MM still having refs at practices?

ryjam282
12-08-2004, 08:34 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Although, I think the Miami game skewed things a bit. The preivous 2 games (Sea, and St Lou) were a little better. I think we are getting better but the bottom line is W's........And we have 6 out of the last 8 so I am happy.

don137
12-08-2004, 08:37 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Although, I think the Miami game skewed things a bit. The preivous 2 games (Sea, and St Lou) were a little better. I think we are getting better but the bottom line is W's........And we have 6 out of the last 8 so I am happy.

We had 15 penalties against the Rams, 6 against the Seahawks and 11 against the Dolphins...
I also am very pleased with they have played. I just am a little concerned about the amount of penalties

justasportsfan
12-08-2004, 08:38 AM
I didn't think Mularkey had this team ready at the start of the Miami game. There was no fire. It seemed like the D was overconfident. If Feely didn't help us, we could've lost this game. We won't be able to come back. We need to start early.We should start strong or this come from behind stuff will come back to bite us against better teams.