PDA

View Full Version : How do you attack the Jets?.....

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 11:38 AM
I never got around to see the first game, so I really cant say how you got points up there but I assume it was Bledsoe all day...however what do you think is the strategy to beat the Jets? Will it be with Henry running the ball more or will it be Deja'vu all over again and Bledsoe airing it out?

Ebenezer
11-19-2002, 11:42 AM
surface to air missiles.

fabolouspaul
11-19-2002, 12:30 PM
Who u rootin for wcoastfin?

TacklingDummy
11-19-2002, 12:42 PM
Bledsoe airing it out.

Henry will fumble in this game if he gets at least 20 carriers. The Jets Defense can hit.

venis2k1
11-19-2002, 01:07 PM
This is a different Jets team than we played week 1

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by fabolouspaul
Who u rootin for wcoastfin?

to tell you the truth Im not sure....Put it this way, for me, whatever way I look at it its a win-win or lose-lose situation...even a tie would be nice.

clumping platelets
11-19-2002, 01:18 PM
Go Chargers!!!

fabolouspaul
11-19-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

to tell you the truth Im not sure....Put it this way, for me, whatever way I look at it its a win-win or lose-lose situation...even a tie would be nice.

As brutal as it is wcoast, just pick one. :homer:

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 03:01 PM
Its tough....I cant....theres no point in picking the Jets and theres no point in picking the Bills....but whoever loses I would say theyd miss the playoffs....in that case neither of these teams really bother me...I truly believe the Bills are the stronger team...but it will come down to your coaching staff and their decisions...you shouldve won the first game...and you should win this game...I just hope the loser goes on a losing skid so the playoff picture becomes more clear....I will be cheering for whoever has the lead.

Mr. Miyagi
11-19-2002, 04:08 PM
If it comes down to our coaching staff and their decisions, we might as well forfeit the dumb game right now.

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 04:53 PM
BillsFanStuckInWisc, how dare you say such a thing....what makes you think Herm Edwards is better!?

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 05:13 PM
now that I think about it this could be another way....

http://www.nctimes.net/news/2001/20011214/55956.html

:D

TigerJ
11-20-2002, 12:54 PM
Seeing as how the Bills performed at KC last weekend, I probably wouldn't change a thing on offence between the 20s, but in the red zone I'd run the ball more to maintain some semblance of balance. The Bills can't think about or strategize in light of Henry's early season fumbles. Henry's fumbles had more to do with him trying to gain more yards by twisting and turning once he was in heavy traffic than with opponents' defences. The exception was the last fumble that happened as a consequence of a helmet on helmet hit. If a first down is not at stake Henry needs to take the yards he can reasonably get and cut down on the high risk maneuvers, and from appearances in the last few games he has made progress in this regard. In any case, he is our running back and you either have to use him or replace him because if you don't use some of your weapons, defences will notice and will shut down what's left because they can.

On defence needs to continue playing the run first and, as in the case of KC and Gonzalez, take out the opponent's most potent receiving threat with double coverage.