PDA

View Full Version : Silence says plenty about Price's play

G. Host
12-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Finally an article spotlighting Price!

Price doesn't garner much attention outside the locker room the way Jonas Jennings and Mike Williams do, but the Bills view the veteran as a key player behind the two starting tackles. Price played very well on the right side Sunday - so well, in fact, hardly anybody noticed him against the Miami Dolphins.

For a backup offensive lineman, silence is a sign of production. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041208/1047217.asp)

When are the Bills going to make an effort to lock this guy up?

The_Philster
12-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Hopefully soon. There've been times he's come in and outplayed the starters

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
12-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Will someone PLEASE call Tom Donahoe and tell him to extend Price's contract???

I have called (this past summer)the Buffalo Bills offices and left a message for Tom and he called me right back on my cell phone!!!. At the time he spoke very candidly about the teams plans for formations to use, etc...it
was pretty surreal and I was so surprised that I totally blew my chance to ask any more questions...

I would call him but I don't want to push my luck....maybe there will be something really important I need to ask him sometime soon....I don't want him thinking I am some kind of a-hole

I think the ph# is 716-648-1800

mypoorfriendme
12-08-2004, 05:21 PM
did you just say tom donahoe called you on your personall phone knowing you were just some schmuk fan??

Crisis
12-08-2004, 05:26 PM
I thought this was going to be a Peerless thread.

:snicker: