PDA

View Full Version : Is this right?

Devin
12-08-2004, 09:56 AM
So, just so I have it straight and to maybe put it in perspective.

Assuming Bills win out, the only "trouble" area to me is Denver. They always choke end of season but they would have to lose 2 and apart Indy I am a little worried but fortunatley they play away at Tenn and KC so ill be praying. But the remaining games to be honest seem in our favor. Cincy and Baltimore will have a very tough time and jacksonville is iffy but I think the away game at GB will be there killer.

Until now I didnt realize how close we truly are.

Denver -
They have the "lightest" schedule left of potentials but if they lose to either Miami/Tenn/KC/Indy - (likely will be resting as they wont have much to play for once pitt and NE are in the 1st round)

Jacksonville -
If they drop even 1 game to Chicago, Greenbay, Houston or Oakland they are done.

Baltimore -
If they lose to Pitt and Indy they are done.

Cincinatti -
If they lose to New England, and then we are able to beat them they are done.

Mahdi
12-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Assuming NE beats Cinci they will be done before we play them. Cause 9-7 wont get you in the playoffs this year. (atleast in the AFC)

Devin
12-08-2004, 10:06 AM
ah right. Course if we lose to Cincy we are to.

Mahdi
12-08-2004, 10:26 AM
Beating Pitts in our last game would be a win that could give us a lot of confidence going into the playoffs.

don137
12-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Tennessee is a Sunday night game against the Broncos so the Titans should be fired up. Playing at KC is tough and the fact they are division rivals so the Broncos won't have a cake walk there either. I can see them losing one of those games. Indy scares me though because Indy may not have anything to play for.

G. Host
12-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Here is a chart I have been using the last two weeks:
http://members.cox.net/billswatch/schedules

I hope it clears it up some; basically if we do our job and leaders (Pittsburgh, NE and Indy) do theirs only Denver requires an upset.

Devin
12-08-2004, 11:13 AM
ye the indy game could be meaningless which sucks so hopefully they drop 2 before hand.

Mr. Miyagi
12-08-2004, 11:47 AM
All this playoff scenerio talk is giving me an anxiety attack and a stomach ache. :ill:

don137
12-08-2004, 12:09 PM
All this playoff scenerio talk is giving me an anxiety attack and a stomach ache. :ill:

You sure it wasn't the moo shoo pork you had for lunch

Mr. Miyagi
12-08-2004, 12:21 PM
You sure it wasn't the moo shoo pork you had for lunch
I'm pretty sure, since I had Subway for lunch you bastard. :mad:

Devin
12-08-2004, 12:30 PM
LOL!