PDA

View Full Version : GW rips players with R rated tirade!

lordofgun
11-19-2002, 01:11 PM
Usually, Williams will spend only a few minutes going over certain aspects of the previous game before his players break into separate position meetings. On Monday, he went on a 10-minute rant, rated R for language, after they committed 13 penalties against the Kansas City Chiefs and watched a winnable game slip away.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20021119/1034939.asp

Earthquake Enyart
11-19-2002, 01:15 PM
"The thing that's frustrating are the ones that are before the snap or after the snap," Williams said. :huh:

What other kind are there?

lordofgun
11-19-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
"The thing that's frustrating are the ones that are before the snap or after the snap," Williams said. :huh:

What other kind are there?

:lol:

I bet his man-boobs were shaking all over the place.

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 01:19 PM
cancer in the locker room.

clumping platelets
11-19-2002, 01:20 PM
No.......Cris Carter plays in Miami

Earthquake Enyart
11-19-2002, 01:22 PM
Nothing is worse than angry, quivering man boobs.

LABillsFan
11-19-2002, 01:29 PM
I bet if GW played on the line he'd be called offsides because of those man boobs.

venis2k1
11-19-2002, 01:41 PM
Thank god, its about time he stoped wiping these guys butts. i hope he singled out Peerless for that moronic penaltie

AG75
11-19-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

:lol:

I bet his man-boobs were shaking all over the place.

Oh no no no no no no no no no no. I do NOT deserve this mental vision swimming in my head *shudder*:crazed:

shelby
11-19-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Nothing is worse than angry, quivering man boobs.

if every Zoner contributes 5 cents, we can buy GW the full support underwire he so desperately needs.
:biggrin:

Typ0
11-19-2002, 07:49 PM
What is so wrong with man boobs? You girls don't know what your missing. LOL.

Typ0
11-19-2002, 07:50 PM
I think GW did the right thing by giving them an R rated speech. If they don't screw up and make the playoffs I think he should promise them a XXX bonus.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
Thank god, its about time he stoped wiping these guys butts. i hope he singled out Peerless for that moronic penaltie

Peerless stupid penalty didn't cost us that bad. The next play after it we got a first down anyways. It was still stupid though.

Buffarama
11-19-2002, 09:44 PM
I won't say anything cause it will end the thread......

TigerJ
11-19-2002, 09:48 PM
Maybe he meant before the snap and after the whistle. I don't know about R-rated, but he needs somehow to communicate that stupidity will not be tolerated.

DIHARD2
11-19-2002, 09:57 PM
I'm glad to see that some players realize it's their responsibility for discipline. These are grown men who earn an extremely large amount of money for not making the stupid mistakes that cost them close games like this.

I'm sorry but the buck stops on the back's of the players. You cannot blame the coaching, because they can only teach technique, it takes the individual player to understand where the line is being crossed while playing the game.

Price's stupid penalty is something he's done in the past. The players from the other teams know how to push his button. By now you would think he would be grown-up enough to realize that. He should be fined by the team $5000 every time he does a boneheaded penalty like this. He's already shown that yelling at him doesn't work so hit him in the paycheck.

They also should start finning each player $500 every time they go offsides. Then maybe, they will concentrate a little bit more when it's hurting them in the pocket. Discipline, is something that you can only teach, if those your teaching are willing to learn.

Unfortunately these are spoiled pros who as a team right now, will go nowhere until they learn the difference between stupidity and aggressiveness.

I agree with GW, on his comments about penalty before and after the ball is snap. You expect, (like he said holding calls). But the boneheaded flagrant penalty that give first downs are uncalled for. Until they realize this, this team will go nowhere. You can't give up momentum on stupid calls like we have done in the past and expect to win anything.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

colin
11-19-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
I think GW did the right thing by giving them an R rated speech. If they don't screw up and make the playoffs I think he should promise them a XXX bonus.

Are you saying he should let the players go to town on his man boobs?