PDA

View Full Version : Eric Allen says...more to his perdiction

northernbillfan
12-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Yesterday afternoon on the Sports BAsh on ESPN radio, Eric Allen once again said that he likes Buffalo the best for the last wildcard in the AFC, albeit with a caveat.

Here's his break down. He sees Jags, Den, and Bal going 9-7.

He says the that Bills should be 9-6 going into Pitt. Erik Casilious(sp) said that Pit won't have anything to play for, so it should be an easy victory for Buffalo. Allen said that is BS, teams always have something to play for, especially the Defense.

Here's the caveat, Eric Allen stated that the Bills could win that game, but that game is Drew's game to win or lose. If he wants to make a statement to the league that he was a great QB he needs to step up and not lose that game for Buffalo.

Mr. Cynical
12-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Here's the caveat, Eric Allen stated that the Bills could win that game, but that game is Drew's game to win or lose.
:gnight:

justasportsfan
12-08-2004, 01:03 PM
All this playoff talk scares me. One game at a time. I think the bills were looking past the fins which is why we started slow and almost lost the game.

The_Philster
12-08-2004, 05:57 PM
I wonder who he thinks the Pats will lose to if the Steelers won't have anything to play for?

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2004, 06:50 PM
I am not going to worry about the Pittsburgh game until we have won the other games before it.

BAM
12-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Me either, THURM.

One game at a time..............