PDA

View Full Version : The price for Peerless may be wrong - GOOD ARTICLE!

lordofgun
11-19-2002, 01:14 PM
Price is a proud and emotional player. But by now, he should know better than to shove an opponent in the mouth and get whistled for a personal foul. He's not a rookie; he's four years into his career. Veterans know you can't afford to make bonehead mistakes in big games, especially on the road. Winning players learn to minimize their mistakes and moderate their emotions.

It's clear the Bills haven't earned the respect of the NFL officials. They're still committing silly penalties. They're still one of the league's most undisciplined teams, and they're not getting the benefit of the doubt. Officials are human. They're more likely to reach for the flag if a team has a reputation.

Price has grown up some over the past year, but he's still too volatile for his own good. He exemplifies the Bills' immaturity and lack of discipline. He is known around the NFL as a trash-talker and a bad sport. They're still seething in San Francisco over the cheap shot he delivered at the end of the game last season.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20021119/3034569.asp

BADTHINGSMAN
11-20-2002, 05:27 PM
Terrell Owens comes to mind. He pulled that stunt in Dallas. He bad mouths everyone. P.Price has to learn no dought about that. But he is still a very good player. My name Silent_one I got in HS. I just shut up on the field and let my play do my talking. Thats what Price has to do. But he has to be rough at times. Playing rough without cheap shots gets respect. Punching someone in the mouth is pathetic.

WG
11-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Welcome to BillsZone silent-one!!!

Cntrygal
11-20-2002, 08:11 PM
I agree... He needs to shut up and play. He isn't getting paid to lose the first down and then some! :madfire: