Should I buy tickets to the Pittsburgh game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Should I buy tickets to the Pittsburgh game?

It would require 2 days of driving and a day off of work.... not sure if it's worth it since it may not mean anything by then.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Definitely, man
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      It would require 2 days of driving and a day off of work.... not sure if it's worth it since it may not mean anything by then.
      Are you coming out to root for the Bills? Or just a playoff spot?

Don't bother if you are just interested in the playoff spot.

Comment

• fushetti
        President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
        • Feb 2003

I'm going! just bought tix last week
        "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
        Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• helmetguy
          Touch the helmet for luck
          • Sep 2002

Yo, OP! Do it man! Look at it this way. Win or lose, you'd be spending a Sunday afternoo with about 70,000 of your best friends. Hell, the Buffalo Wing Soup that the Helmet Crew is bringing will definitely make it worth the trip!
          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I'm seriously thinking about it. The problem is finding one of my lame-ass friends to go with me. I know some people in the area who follow the Bills, but they're not hardcore about it like we are.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

I'm seriously thinking about it. The problem is finding one of my lame-ass friends to go with me. I know some people in the area who follow the Bills, but they're not hardcore about it like we are.
              This is probably the one and only time I will ever agree with helmetguy, but if you can do it, go for it. Going to Bills games is always a good time in and of itself. I've never had a bad time even when we lost (having 70,000 people to comiserate with is alot better than being in your house punching the wall or throwing things at your TV). But if you have hardcore tailgaters like helmet, philster, etc., to hang with, it will be an even better time, so you really can't lose. Go and have a blast.

Now, I better stop complimenting them now or all the great fighting we've been having will stop. And who wants that? Boring.
              Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 12-09-2004, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by helmetguy
                Yo, OP! Do it man! Look at it this way. Win or lose, you'd be spending a Sunday afternoo with about 70,000 of your best friends. Hell, the Buffalo Wing Soup that the Helmet Crew is bringing will definitely make it worth the trip!
                I may have to stop by to try the Buffalo Wing Soup! No doubt!

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• clumping platelets

See if another zoner has an extra and sit with them

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Tatonka is from Northern Virginia. See if he is interested in going with you...

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

Im driving 6 hours and taking one day off from work. GO FOR IT. YOU CAN DOIT
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

I'll be there. Still hungover from new years, but i'll still be there!! Let's Go Buffalo !!!!
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                          I'll be there. Still hungover from new years, but i'll still be there!! Let's Go Buffalo !!!!
                          yeah, but you're only coming from Rochester- if I lived there I'd have season tix.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

yeah, but you're only coming from Rochester- if I lived there I'd have season tix.
                            actually I shouldn't say that- if I still lived in Rochester, I'd probably wouldn't make enough money to be able to afford season tickets. Political science majors don't get very far in that city.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Demon
                              • Mar 2003

actually I shouldn't say that- if I still lived in Rochester, I'd probably wouldn't make enough money to be able to afford season tickets. Political science majors don't get very far in that city.
                              haha nothing goes very far in this city.

BTW, i wasn't making fun of you for not traveling. I was just saying i'll be there with a hangover. lol.

Sorry if i sounded like i meant it against you, but i really didn't.
                              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X