PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy tickets to the Pittsburgh game?

OpIv37
12-08-2004, 08:21 PM
It would require 2 days of driving and a day off of work.... not sure if it's worth it since it may not mean anything by then.

The_Philster
12-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Definitely, man :up:

Dozerdog
12-08-2004, 08:34 PM
It would require 2 days of driving and a day off of work.... not sure if it's worth it since it may not mean anything by then.
Are you coming out to root for the Bills? Or just a playoff spot?

Don't bother if you are just interested in the playoff spot.

fushetti
12-08-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm going! just bought tix last week

helmetguy
12-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Yo, OP! Do it man! Look at it this way. Win or lose, you'd be spending a Sunday afternoo with about 70,000 of your best friends. Hell, the Buffalo Wing Soup that the Helmet Crew is bringing will definitely make it worth the trip!

OpIv37
12-08-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm seriously thinking about it. The problem is finding one of my lame-ass friends to go with me. I know some people in the area who follow the Bills, but they're not hardcore about it like we are.

Mr. Cynical
12-09-2004, 02:14 AM
I'm seriously thinking about it. The problem is finding one of my lame-ass friends to go with me. I know some people in the area who follow the Bills, but they're not hardcore about it like we are.This is probably the one and only time I will ever agree with helmetguy, but if you can do it, go for it. Going to Bills games is always a good time in and of itself. I've never had a bad time even when we lost (having 70,000 people to comiserate with is alot better than being in your house punching the wall or throwing things at your TV). But if you have hardcore tailgaters like helmet, philster, etc., to hang with, it will be an even better time, so you really can't lose. Go and have a blast. :up:

Now, I better stop complimenting them now or all the great fighting we've been having will stop. And who wants that? Boring. :;

NapalmDeath
12-09-2004, 02:20 AM
Yo, OP! Do it man! Look at it this way. Win or lose, you'd be spending a Sunday afternoo with about 70,000 of your best friends. Hell, the Buffalo Wing Soup that the Helmet Crew is bringing will definitely make it worth the trip!

I may have to stop by to try the Buffalo Wing Soup! No doubt!

clumping platelets
12-09-2004, 04:38 AM
I'm seriously thinking about it. The problem is finding one of my lame-ass friends to go with me. I know some people in the area who follow the Bills, but they're not hardcore about it like we are.

See if another zoner has an extra and sit with them :up:

don137
12-09-2004, 07:19 AM
Tatonka is from Northern Virginia. See if he is interested in going with you...

The King
12-09-2004, 07:20 AM
Im driving 6 hours and taking one day off from work. GO FOR IT. YOU CAN DOIT

Demon
12-09-2004, 07:21 AM
I'll be there. Still hungover from new years, but i'll still be there!! Let's Go Buffalo !!!!

OpIv37
12-09-2004, 08:18 AM
I'll be there. Still hungover from new years, but i'll still be there!! Let's Go Buffalo !!!!

yeah, but you're only coming from Rochester- if I lived there I'd have season tix.

OpIv37
12-09-2004, 08:20 AM
yeah, but you're only coming from Rochester- if I lived there I'd have season tix.

actually I shouldn't say that- if I still lived in Rochester, I'd probably wouldn't make enough money to be able to afford season tickets. Political science majors don't get very far in that city.

Demon
12-09-2004, 03:54 PM
actually I shouldn't say that- if I still lived in Rochester, I'd probably wouldn't make enough money to be able to afford season tickets. Political science majors don't get very far in that city.

haha nothing goes very far in this city.

BTW, i wasn't making fun of you for not traveling. I was just saying i'll be there with a hangover. lol.

Sorry if i sounded like i meant it against you, but i really didn't.

helmetguy
12-09-2004, 04:28 PM
You guys who say you're gonna be at that game, the offer is open to you also. And Cyn? One more compliment outa you and it's "NO SOUP FOR YOU! TWO YEARS!""

Sorry. I couldn't resist the temptation.

JayWood
12-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Funny that this thread was started....after the win this past weekend I called my buddy up who always travels with me to Buffalo each year to see a game, plus we have friends in Lockport but that is besides the point. I didnt have to say anything, as soon as he picked up the phone the next words out of his mouth were "get the best two tickets you can find" Enough said!!!

Being the second in charge in my company is nice, i just told the boss i will be making my second trip(saw at the cardinals game) to buffalo in a couple of weeks. I truly hope that it is a meaningful game, but if not WHO CARES there is no better stadium to wtach a game than at the Ralph with 70,000+ Bills fans. So let the road trip begin..again. 7 hour drive sucks but once you get there it is soooooooooo well worth it!!! :dance:

OpIv37
12-09-2004, 09:04 PM
there is no better stadium to wtach a game than at the Ralph with 70,000+ Bills fans. So let the road trip begin..again. 7 hour drive sucks but once you get there it is soooooooooo well worth it!!! :dance:

This is true, except that if they lose between now and then there won't be nearly 70,000 people there- you'll be lucky to get 40.

On the other hand, if we win out until that game, that stadium will ready to explode.