PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey on ESPN Radio right now

ryjam282
12-09-2004, 06:33 AM
I will update this as it goes on...Details to follow

ryjam282
12-09-2004, 06:40 AM
We are starting to play smart football through all the phases now instead of only in a few areas before.

Guys had to learn how to win, they are getting that now, and the players never gave up and kept working hard. Easy to give up after 0-4 start but these guys didn't.

Not aware of the situation with what needs to happen to get in the playoffs, but we all know what that we need to win for us to have a chance...No control over other teams. Similar situation when he was with the Steelers in 89 and it worked out then so he knows how to get his players ready.

Not really any thoughts of putting JP in, the coaches all thought they had a chance even when they were 0-4 and didn't want to hinder his progress by putting him in right away after his injury. He missed a lot of time and needed to catch up.

Amazing what Roethlisberger has done and he is making plays. The staff is using him correctly and putting him in situations to play well with the running game.

A lot of long hours as a Head Coach and wasn't as hard with all the issues when he was a coordinator. But he likes it and is getting accustomed to it.

Would support Clements leaving but he would emphasize where we are now, with focusing on the playoffs. Trying to keep things in the correct direction and not letting it become a distraction in getting ready for the games.

ryjam282
12-09-2004, 06:41 AM
Hasn't thought about if Clements got the job would he let him go now or would he wait for the season to end...

THE END!!!!!!!

Jayhawk
12-09-2004, 06:50 AM
it wasn't a bad interview, he seemed kinda dry

ryjam282
12-09-2004, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I agree. Might have been too early for him.

fushetti
12-09-2004, 07:13 AM
I don't really care for Greenie and Golic. I only caught the last 5 minutes of the interview. Why would they ask Mularkey about Ben Roethlisberger? Can the national media kiss this guy's ass anymore? I despise the fact that I can't hear WNSA on the web any more? I need Bills and Sabres talk 24/7. Thats it, you guys have made up my mind, i'm moving back to Buffalo.

ryjam282
12-09-2004, 07:22 AM
LOL, I know that question was kinda dumb...What is he supposed to say? Being down here in S. Florida any Bills talk is OK with me...Thank god I have Empire Tivo'd so I can get my Bills news there.

alohabillsfan
12-09-2004, 07:26 AM
Get Sirius! Sat radio that is!

BuffaloRanger
12-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Time Warner stopped carrying Empire on 1 Dec. I take Empire is still on the air though, right?

Liverpoolkev
12-09-2004, 06:27 PM
Time Warner stopped carrying Empire on 1 Dec. I take Empire is still on the air though, right? yes you can view them on line by going on empiresport.com click their webcam and get real time programing I look at 6pm when they talk about the bills and at 730pm for Eric Moulds show.I wish that Howrd Simon was still there