PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe this!

northernbillfan
12-10-2004, 05:01 AM
Prior to the Arizona game at the end of October, the Buffalo Bills had a sellout streak of 10 or so games on the line. That was when they were struggling, and Arizona isn't exactly a rival. Neither are the Browns, but they can't sell out this game?

During the sellout streak the Bills had a dismal record. Now that they are on a roll, nobody wants to go???

BTW, the league extended the deadline to today. If the game isn't sold out today, blackout in effect.

Michael82
12-10-2004, 05:41 AM
I guarantee that it will NOT be blacked out. It will either be soldout today, or Ralph will buy the remaining tickets and give them away.

northernbillfan
12-10-2004, 05:43 AM
I hear he's been known to do that for big games that might not sell out by deadline.

alohabillsfan
12-10-2004, 06:48 AM
The Ticket Buying Bear says get out there and buy tickets or I will send Smokey the Bear over your house to squeeze the living Pooh Bear out of ya!

Jeff1220
12-10-2004, 07:28 AM
This is surprising only because the Browns are a team that should bring a lot of fans with them to Buffalo, given the close proximity.
However, I think the difficulty selling out has more to do with:
1. The opponent isn't a very exciting one.
2. It's getting really close to Christmas and people stress about shopping, etc and feel they don't have time for the usual fun stuff that they don't think twice about the rest of the year. This is probably the main reason. All sorts of extracurricular activities feel a slump this time of year, while retail booms.

The King
12-10-2004, 07:58 AM
Ralph will buy the tickets and donate them to soldiers or something

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Well, I will be there.

TheBrownBear
12-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Prior to the Arizona game at the end of October, the Buffalo Bills had a sellout streak of 10 or so games on the line. That was when they were struggling, and Arizona isn't exactly a rival. Neither are the Browns, but they can't sell out this game?

During the sellout streak the Bills had a dismal record. Now that they are on a roll, nobody wants to go???

BTW, the league extended the deadline to today. If the game isn't sold out today, blackout in effect.
Who wants to see Bledsloe lose another game for us. Too depressing and frustrating for TheBrownBear to pay good money to watch.

northernbillfan
12-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Who wants to see Bledsloe lose another game for us. Too depressing and frustrating for TheBrownBear to pay good money to watch.
Shouldn't you be hibernating?

don137
12-10-2004, 01:34 PM
I figured the Browns game would be a sellout by now for sure since the Browns fan base in western NY is so large. I am sure it will be a sell out by game time.

lordofgun
12-10-2004, 01:35 PM
The game is now a sellout. McDonalds bought the rest of the tix.

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 01:39 PM
The game is now a sellout. McDonalds bought the rest of the tix.

:bf1: You just knew it would be.