PDA

View Full Version : I Wish...

alohabillsfan
12-10-2004, 06:56 AM
We could stop talking about next year until we are eliminated from 2004! I hope the next time someone post something about 2005 it has to do with who we will be playing in the first round! Can I get an AMEN Brother!!!!

Hemlepp53
12-10-2004, 07:42 AM
Can I get an AMEN Brother!!!!
AMEN BROTHER.... all I hear is whos in the playoff hunt... and YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN the Bills are listed on the list.. HEY SO WHAT if its the bottom of the list and we are considered slim to none... We are still on that list and thats a hell of alot farther than most of you guys/gals thought we can be this time of year ... But as those of you know who read any of the Ranting and Raving I leave on this board you will see where I said at the start of the season 10 - 6 with playoff apperance... :roflmao: WTF... guys .. I myself am stunned but hey Sh** Happens and it looks like someone or something couldnt hold it... Behold the Buffalo Bills are in the Playoff Hunt... Maybe I'm just a Pot Smoking Bills Fan who dreams and waits for reasons to hope.. or Maybe the Bills are actully clicking and starting to come together as a Team .. Hey why couldnt it be week 3 of the season... WHO CARES.. Later is better than Never.... Am I alone here guys... or are some of you with me here.. Its possible... is it not???? :feedback:

carybillsfan
12-10-2004, 10:06 AM
Without talking about next year or how bad bledsoe sucks, this board would be sooooo quiet!!

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Pass some of that over here Helm. I'll smoke it with ya brah. It ain't ova yet homeboy!

:gobills:

TheBrownBear
12-10-2004, 12:12 PM
We could stop talking about next year until we are eliminated from 2004! I hope the next time someone post something about 2005 it has to do with who we will be playing in the first round! Can I get an AMEN Brother!!!!
TheBrownBear agrees. :beers: We should talk about the playoffs now because we're gonna be eliminated in Cincinatti in two weeks.

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 12:33 PM
TheBrownBear agrees. :beers: We should talk about the playoffs now because we're gonna be eliminated in Cincinatti in two weeks.

I think Bam was right. The bears must be Dolphins fans! The bears are nothing but a bunch of moronic, monkey spunk, low life, dirty, good for nothing, pieces of s*hit!

TheBrownBear
12-10-2004, 12:37 PM
I think Bam was right. The bears must be Dolphins fans! The bears are nothing but a bunch of moronic, monkey spunk, low life, dirty, good for nothing, pieces of s*hit!
Why can't TheBrownBear post something positive without getting his fur yanked? Quit being a Billshater and enjoy these next two weeks while we're still in it.