PDA

View Full Version : This a good article about McGee and Bills Special Teams

ajsdx
12-10-2004, 07:31 AM
In fact, asked on Thursday to identify the "most exotic" locale he has ever visited, the Buffalo Bills second-year veteran paused for several seconds, repeated the question, and then settled on "Florida, I guess," as his answer. A couple months from now, if the query is repeated, McGee is apt to offer a much quicker and more far-flung reply.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1942684

When he gets that nice fat contract extension, hopefully he'll splurge and go to a few places a little more exotic than Florida. Hawaii is a good start :up:

Hemlepp53
12-10-2004, 07:34 AM
[url]
When he gets that nice fat contract extension, hopefully he'll splurge and go to a few places a little more exotic than Florida. Hawaii is a good start :up:

:roflmao: No Sh** man. I live here and its nice but its not by far what he considers it. Try the Islands of Jamaica or south america.. or Amsterdam...

Tatonka
12-10-2004, 08:18 AM
by next year, he will be a very good corner and the best KR in the league to boot..

still makes me a little nervous having nate and mcgee both returning kicks.. i would be happy to see freddy on PRs..

but why cant a guy like mcgee do both? if he is good at one.. the other shouldnt be that much harder right?

ryjam282
12-10-2004, 09:20 AM
I was worried earlier in the year but now I just yell "GO GO GO!!!" at the screen the whole time cause I really think they have a shot to take it to the house everytime.