X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Imagine this

Let's say we win all our remaining games and even beat the Steelers. We will be be ranked in the top 5-10 teams in every experts ranking by the end of regular season .....but miss the playoffs.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Brock Landers
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    Let's say we win all our remaining games and even beat the Steelers. We will be be ranked in the top 5-10 teams in every experts ranking by the end of regular season .....but miss the playoffs.
    We'd probably be one of the top 10 teams records wise also. That would be awful.

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

That wouldn't matter. Hell, remember 2 years ago whe the Fins were 10-6 and didn't make it? No one cares what others think, playoffs is all that matters.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

We can only control our schedule. If we win the ladder I am psyched. The playoffs would just be a bonus.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
          • Dec 2004

TheBrownBear thinks power rankings are for losers, just a "moral victory".

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
            We can only control our schedule. If we win the ladder I am psyched. The playoffs would just be a bonus.
            I could not agree with you more MBB. I love your attitude Bra. I only wish more Bills fans thought this way.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheBrownBear
              TheBrownBear thinks power rankings are for losers, just a "moral victory".
              Justa thinks bear heads should be mounted on the wall but if skinned properly w/ the head intact , they should be used as carpet.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                • May 2003

Justa thinks bear heads should be mounted on the wall but if skinned properly w/ the head intact , they should be used as carpet.
                Nice...

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

Personally, I happen to like Bears, but shoudn't they be hibernating this time of year?

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                    • Dec 2004

So you like moral victories? TheBrownBear says that's a loser mentality.

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                      I could not agree with you more MBB. I love your attitude Bra. I only wish more Bills fans thought this way.
                      What is an attitude bra? Is it similar to the push up bra?

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by HAMMER
                        What is an attitude bra? Is it similar to the push up bra?
                        LOL I meant brah...

Like whaz up brah!

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                          LOL I meant brah...

Like whaz up brah!
                          Brah: Short for the english word Broham. Which means Brother in english.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                            Brah: Short for the english word Broham. Which means Brother in english.
                            You got it!

Comment

• finsrclowns
                              • Apr 2004

The collars in Denver are tightening like a tourniquet. I truly doubt they win 3 of 4. And the Ravens have to lose 2 games but play at Indy and at Pitt, both of which I fully expect them to lose. Jacksonville won't win all 4. If we win out, we're in. You heard it here first.
                              finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
                              X