PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this

justasportsfan
12-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Let's say we win all our remaining games and even beat the Steelers. We will be be ranked in the top 5-10 teams in every experts ranking by the end of regular season .....but miss the playoffs. :fury:

Brock Landers
12-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Let's say we win all our remaining games and even beat the Steelers. We will be be ranked in the top 5-10 teams in every experts ranking by the end of regular season .....but miss the playoffs. :fury:

We'd probably be one of the top 10 teams records wise also. That would be awful.

ryjam282
12-10-2004, 09:16 AM
That wouldn't matter. Hell, remember 2 years ago whe the Fins were 10-6 and didn't make it? No one cares what others think, playoffs is all that matters.

The King
12-10-2004, 09:26 AM
We can only control our schedule. If we win the ladder I am psyched. The playoffs would just be a bonus.

TheBrownBear
12-10-2004, 11:43 AM
TheBrownBear thinks power rankings are for losers, just a "moral victory".

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 11:52 AM
We can only control our schedule. If we win the ladder I am psyched. The playoffs would just be a bonus.

I could not agree with you more MBB. I love your attitude Bra. I only wish more Bills fans thought this way.

justasportsfan
12-10-2004, 11:55 AM
TheBrownBear thinks power rankings are for losers, just a "moral victory". Justa thinks bear heads should be mounted on the wall but if skinned properly w/ the head intact , they should be used as carpet. :D

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Justa thinks bear heads should be mounted on the wall but if skinned properly w/ the head intact , they should be used as carpet. :D

Nice... :funny:

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Personally, I happen to like Bears, but shoudn't they be hibernating this time of year?

TheBrownBear
12-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Justa thinks bear heads should be mounted on the wall but if skinned properly w/ the head intact , they should be used as carpet. :D
So you like moral victories? TheBrownBear says that's a loser mentality.

HAMMER
12-10-2004, 12:13 PM
I could not agree with you more MBB. I love your attitude Bra. I only wish more Bills fans thought this way.
What is an attitude bra? Is it similar to the push up bra?

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 12:30 PM
What is an attitude bra? Is it similar to the push up bra?

LOL :doh: I meant brah...

Like whaz up brah!

The King
12-10-2004, 12:35 PM
LOL :doh: I meant brah...

Like whaz up brah!

Brah: Short for the english word Broham. Which means Brother in english. :str8face:

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 12:40 PM
Brah: Short for the english word Broham. Which means Brother in english. :str8face:

:beers: You got it!

finsrclowns
12-10-2004, 01:06 PM

The collars in Denver are tightening like a tourniquet. I truly doubt they win 3 of 4. And the Ravens have to lose 2 games but play at Indy and at Pitt, both of which I fully expect them to lose. Jacksonville won't win all 4. If we win out, we're in. You heard it here first. :liar:

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 01:19 PM
The collars in Denver are tightening like a tourniquet. I truly doubt they win 3 of 4. And the Ravens have to lose 2 games but play at Indy and at Pitt, both of which I fully expect them to lose. Jacksonville won't win all 4. If we win out, we're in. You heard it here first. :liar:

...and we're going to pull it off too. I don't know about the rest of yous but that win over the Dolphins was as an impressive a performance as I have seen in two years from theses guys. That win was huge. On the road, against a team that was well prepared and gunning for us. You could just see how bad they wanted to end our chances and we met the challenge. We all know we got the talent, but that performance shows how much the team believes they can make the playoffs. Awesome performance.

:gobills:

BAM
12-10-2004, 01:24 PM
...and we're going to pull it off too. I don't know about the rest of yous but that win over the Dolphins was as an impressive a performance as I have seen in two years from theses guys. That win was huge. On the road, against a team that was well prepared and gunning for us. You could just see how bad they wanted to end our chances and we met the challenge. We all know we got the talent, but that performance shows how much the team believes they can make the playoffs. Awesome performance.

:gobills:

:clap:

unpaid_bills
12-10-2004, 03:02 PM
I would not call the last game against the Fish our best performance. They gave up 32pts. The team is definetely on a hot streak now and 6-6 thats all that matters. Players, Coaches and Fans are pumped. You know any team that has Buffalo on their schedule for the rest of the year will have a game on their hands

Go Bills:bringit::tailgate:

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 08:34 PM
I would not call the last game against the Fish our best performance. They gave up 32pts. The team is definetely on a hot streak now and 6-6 thats all that matters. Players, Coaches and Fans are pumped. You know any team that has Buffalo on their schedule for the rest of the year will have a game on their hands

Go Bills:bringit::tailgate:

What are you talking about? When was the last time you saw a team bring it to us like the Dolphins did that Sunday, and the Bills not crumble under the pressure? Touchdowns were scored by the offense, defense, and special teams... Did you not see that game?