X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

1:30 Press Confrence

they just announced a press confrence for 1:30 today.. i think it is to let us know that clements is gone.. i hope i am wrong, and that is just total speculation on my part.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Mularkey pretty much runs the offense anyways though, doesn't he?

Comment

• cordog
      eat, drink, and be merry
      • Apr 2003

Do you think they would give the job to Clements without interviewing Weis first?

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

I think (hope) there going to announce the game as a sellout as a 3rd party must have bought up the tickets

I just like my scenario better than T's
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billz_fan
          I think (hope) there going to announce the game as a sellout as a 3rd party must have bought up the tickets

I just like my scenario better than T's
          me too.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

oh my god... the lol smiley is the gayest in history..

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
              NJ In The House
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by cordog
              Do you think they would give the job to Clements without interviewing Weis first?
              I think Weis knows he has a very good chance at a NFL head coach job, he might have said no?

Time To Ski!

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NJFINSFAN1
                I think Weis knows he has a very good chance at a NFL head coach job, he might have said no?
                weis is a lock for an nfl job if he waits.. a lock.

Comment

• cordog
                  eat, drink, and be merry
                  • Apr 2003

or hopefully they locked up Fat Pat or Jennings to a contract extention.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

i keep seeing people mention mcgee and contract extension.. is that something that they have discussed at all, or just total fan speculation?

Comment

• cordog
                      eat, drink, and be merry
                      • Apr 2003

This sucks man! We finally have the offense clicking and our OC is gonna leave. We should all hunt down Urban Myer, this is all his fault.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Is this the same Weis that'll be coaching Notre Dame? I half heard something on the news about it.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          they just announced a press confrence for 1:30 today.. i think it is to let us know that clements is gone.. i hope i am wrong, and that is just total speculation on my part.
                          I don't think Notre Dame would allow the Buffalo Bills to break the story about their new head coach.

I bet it has something to do with the sell out or lack there of.

Come to think of it, it'll be to tell us that Ralph bought the rest of the tickets.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• drhockey
                            • Sep 2003

I will ease everybody's mind this morning. The press conference is regarding the game's sellout as McDonald's purcahsed the remaining tickets for the game.

My father is part of the press conference today, so mark my words. To top it off, I'm flying out of California tonight to go to the game Sunday and be back in Cali by Monday morning.

GO BILLS! and see you on Sunday!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                              • May 2003

It has nothing to do with clements. It must be about the selllout.

Comment

Working...
                              X