PDA

View Full Version : Excuses to keep Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe!

The Black Bear
12-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Tom "The Wizard of Oz" Donahoe munches mountain oysters.

That maggot can never admit he was wrong about anything. Instead of admitting he made a mistake with Gregg "Bizarro" Williams he decided to change the focus to the fans. All of a sudden he became Embarrassed to be a part of the community.

Now with the Bills on a winning streak the Soap Dropping general manager can hold onto Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe for a bit longer. theblackbear can hear the spin now....

"Just look at how well we finished the season with The Tin Man as the starter."

More of "The Mummy" for Bills fans. Now it doesn't matter how he plays individually it's about the overall performance of the team. So what if he throws more interceptions than touchdowns and can't beat a team with a good defense or winning record. The team won some games so we have to keep him.

theblackbear is telling you ..... this is what's going to be said.

theblackbear doesn't know who the bigger phony is. The Tin Man for being all name and no game or The Wizard for hiding behind the mirror all the time. Don't look at my mistakes look at you and yours!

When theblackbear thinks about another year with "The Tin Man" it makes him just want to ........

SPIT!!!

:peace:

lordofgun
12-10-2004, 11:57 AM
If you're going to keep spitting, maybe you should change your name to The Black Camel. Or maybe you should just give TD a nice bite across his midsection instead of spitting on him.

Drive 4 Five
12-10-2004, 12:01 PM
I don't give a damn who our quarterback is as long as we are winning. Shouldn't bears be in hibernation?

TheBrownBear
12-10-2004, 12:05 PM

That maggot can never admit he was wrong about anything. Instead of admitting he made a mistake with Gregg "Bizarro" Williams he decided to change the focus to the fans. All of a sudden he became Embarrassed to be a part of the community.

Now with the Bills on a winning streak the Soap Dropping general manager can hold onto Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe for a bit longer. theblackbear can hear the spin now....

More of "The Mummy" for Bills fans. Now it doesn't matter how he plays individually it's about the overall performance of the team. So what if he throws more interceptions than touchdowns and can't beat a team with a good defense or winning record. The team won some games so we have to keep him.

theblackbear doesn't know who the bigger phony is. The Tin Man for being all name and no game or The Wizard for hiding behind the mirror all the time. Don't look at my mistakes look at you and yours!

When theblackbear thinks about another year with "The Tin Man" it makes him just want to ........

SPIT!!!

:clap: TheBrownBear approves of this post.

lordofgun
12-10-2004, 12:16 PM
:clap: TheBrownBear approves of this post.
I liked it better when the bears hated each other.

Devin
12-10-2004, 12:20 PM
I bet he smokes pot.

The Black Bear
12-10-2004, 12:24 PM
I bet he smokes pot.
Don't confuse theblackbear with his cousin, "Smokey the Bear."

finsrclowns
12-10-2004, 01:09 PM
I liked it better when the bears hated each other.

I don't know how much more of this I can bear. :tired:

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2004, 02:08 PM

SPIT!!!

The Mr. Cynical also approves this post.