X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Reggie Germany

Why cut this guy? He was supposed to be one of the WRs of the future after last year. He would have been a good #3 when Peerless walked for more money. Who's that leave as #3? Another rookie? Charles Johnson? Thoughts....
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• 4thAndLong
    I'm Really 4 and Short
    • Sep 2002

He failed a physical.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
      • Jul 2002

Injured or not injured, I would of rather the Bills kept Jeremy McDaniel than Charles Johnson. McDaniel can sit on the bench just as well as CJ and is much younger. I do like the leadership qualities CJ bring, but I think we could have found a veteran elsewhere.
      Its all about the quest.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
        I'm Really 4 and Short
        • Sep 2002

McDaniel went with the 9ers, then got injured there. I would rather have CJ, who can atleast stay healthy, than McDaniel who would be a waste of money and injured the whole year.

McDaniel has some serious potential, but IMO wont be able to use it because hes too injury prone.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

could this possibly mean that we might lock up price too?
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
          X