PDA

View Full Version : Who is a more exciting returner?

buffalofan19
12-10-2004, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure if someone has asked this before but, honestly, you can make arguments for both.

McGee has 3 KO retuns for TD's, Hall only had 2 last year and 1 this year but also had 2 punt returns for TD's. What do you think would happen if McGee returned punts as well?

Also, what's more difficult returning punts for TD's or KO's? I would say punts.

TigerJ
12-10-2004, 09:16 PM
I don't know how you can compare return men except by their success. Hall may have more pure speed, though McGee has all you'd ever need.

juice
12-10-2004, 09:23 PM
I've done both (even though not on a Pro level) and Punts are easier to return.. You actually only have one level of coverage to clear before you are in the open field on Punts.

On kickoffs you still have to be aware of persuit coming from behind.. not to mention the Kicker who makes alot of tackles.

Canadian'eh!
12-11-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm not sure if someone has asked this before but, honestly, you can make arguments for both.

McGee has 3 KO retuns for TD's, Hall only had 2 last year and 1 this year but also had 2 punt returns for TD's. What do you think would happen if McGee returned punts as well?

Also, what's more difficult returning punts for TD's or KO's? I would say punts.

i actually voted for Hall. Not because i think he's better. But the question was "exciting" and Daunte's returns last year we some of the most incedible i have seen... his change of direction is amazing.

(although remember that the one versus Denver last year latered showed he had stepped on the sideline and should not have counted.)

anyway... McGee has just enought juke to beat a guy or 2 on the way to the endzone and great speed and field vision.

of course THIS year there is no contest.

But i gave a vote to Hall on style points and nopt effectiveness.

Bling
12-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Without question, Hall. How many play of the year plays has McGee had? Hall makes the sickest moves to get his TDs, McGee is no fun to watch.

Canadian'eh!
12-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Without question, Hall. How many play of the year plays has McGee had? Hall makes the sickest moves to get his TDs, McGee is no fun to watch.

no fun to watch as he's taking to the house AGAINST YOUR TEAM maybe.

Bling
12-11-2004, 09:19 PM
no fun to watch as he's taking to the house AGAINST YOUR TEAM maybe.

That required no skill what he did. Dante Hall made that dirty play against Denver, and another time.

Philagape
12-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Hall's touchdowns were pure talent, through changing directions and making great moves.

McGee has speed, but his touchdowns were more a product of good blocking and coaching.

Brad528
12-11-2004, 10:27 PM
I would say that Eddie Drummond is better and more exciting then both of them if he wouldnt have got hurt he could have broke the record this year. **** he had 3 returns for TDs in two weeks then got hurt.

BillsFever21
12-11-2004, 11:01 PM
i actually voted for Hall. Not because i think he's better. But the question was "exciting" and Daunte's returns last year we some of the most incedible i have seen... his change of direction is amazing.

(although remember that the one versus Denver last year latered showed he had stepped on the sideline and should not have counted.)

anyway... McGee has just enought juke to beat a guy or 2 on the way to the endzone and great speed and field vision.

of course THIS year there is no contest.

But i gave a vote to Hall on style points and nopt effectiveness.My thoughts exactly.

It's hard to determine which guy is better. Both of their best seasons are just about even.

This question was "Who is the most exciting?" In this case I gotta pick Hall. Them returns he made last year were simply amazing and will be on NFL highlights for years to come.

JD
12-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Funny you ask this on a Bills Fan Forum..... :funny:

TheBrownBear
12-12-2004, 02:14 AM
TheBrownBear can't believe you tools are voting for McGee over Hall. McGee is pedestrian.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Alternative poll question:

Are you a Chiefs fan or a Bills fan?

:rofl: