PDA

View Full Version : D&C Poll: Who gets the most credit?

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2004, 11:53 PM
Not sure if this was posted yet but I would agree with the majority.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=140 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000000><CENTER>On the move </CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ced6d6>Whom would you give the most credit for the Bills' resurgence in scoring during the past three weeks?

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ee520e></TD><TD vAlign=center width=117>11.0%</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>QB Drew Bledsoe</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ee520e></TD><TD vAlign=center width=50>43.0%</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>RB Willis McGahee</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ee520e></TD><TD vAlign=center width=91>23.7%</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>Offensive line</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ee520e></TD><TD vAlign=center width=132>4.0%</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>WR Lee Evans</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ee520e></TD><TD vAlign=center width=102>18.3%</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>Coach Mike Mularkey</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER>Total Votes: 1555</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NapalmDeath
12-10-2004, 11:56 PM
I agree with the entire thing.

clumping platelets
12-11-2004, 03:43 AM
The offensive turnaround is directly linked to McGahee becoming the full time starter. However, the better protection by the OL is a close second

SABURZFAN
12-11-2004, 05:42 AM
i have to go with mularkey.yeah..mcgahee has made a difference but mularkey has tweaked a few things to give this team a spark.bannan and s.adams on the OL during goalline situations is bigger than most people think.i feel that it took a while for mularkey to get a feel for the personnel that he has,not to mention that his confidence as a HC is improving with every game as well.it would have been easy for a rookie HC to get rattled with the players sensing it.instead,he temporarily benches a starting veteran who wasn't playing up to his expectations(the s.adams sideline argument) and the team responded.(edwards came in and played great)we didn't have any bickering or negative feedback like we saw in the Gee Dubya era.mularkey is going to be a better HC in the NFL than most people think or give him credit for.

dannyek71
12-11-2004, 09:32 AM
I give the most credit to Rian Lindell, or even Gregg Williams for leaving.

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Good post saburz. One thing though - the Enter key is your friend. Don't be afraid to use it! :;