PDA

View Full Version : Latest Rumors: Looks like Weis at ND, not Clements...

Ickybaluky
12-11-2004, 04:48 PM
According to local reports, Weis is in negotiations on a contract for Notre Dame. Unless they reach a snag with money, Weis will be announced on Monday.

That is the rumor running rampant locally.

Weis would be a fine choice for Notre Dame, as his biggest strength is developing young players. He relates well to younger players.

Not sure how it will shake out, but it looks like Weis will finish the season with the Patriots, as Saban did on Belichick's staff in 1994, when he took the Michigan State job.

BAM
12-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Yah they were talking about that ALL day yesterday on TSN Radio.

'Twas somewhat annoying.

Patrick76777
12-11-2004, 05:02 PM
According to local reports, Weis is in negotiations on a contract for Notre Dame. Unless they reach a snag with money, Weis will be announced on Monday.

That is the rumor running rampant locally.

Weis would be a fine choice for Notre Dame, as his biggest strength is developing young players. He relates well to younger players.

Not sure how it will shake out, but it looks like Weis will finish the season with the Patriots, as Saban did on Belichick's staff in 1994, when he took the Michigan State job.

Great news! I know people thing that BB Craps football players and coaches but this is the first step in breaking up the Pats.

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Great news! I know people thing that BB Craps football players and coaches but this is the first step in breaking up the Pats.
Let's hope so. :up:

hatethis
12-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Great News for ND and the Pats will still be the best in the east.

juice
12-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Great news! I know people thing that BB Craps football players and coaches but this is the first step in breaking up the Pats.Is this the beginning of the end of the Patriot Reign?

TigerJ
12-11-2004, 08:07 PM
Can we give some recommendations to New England for an offensive coordinator to succeed Charlie Weis?

zone
12-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Can we give some recommendations to New England for an offensive coordinator to succeed Charlie Weis?
KEVIN GILBRIDE!

The_Philster
12-11-2004, 08:26 PM
KEVIN GILBRIDE!
:roflmao: